What type of house do you live in?

i live in a simple home built in 1930's approx 1,400 sq feet 2 bedroom 1 bathroom
1 story home.. with a full attic above (thinking about having that attic to become a 2nd story home adding 2 more bedroom and 1 bathroom.

furnished basement 2 room ( can be bedroom or family room)and other room is laundry room

a nice house to live in comfortable.. but yikes alot of yard work since the neighboor has an aacorn tree and thats pain in ass!

I live my mom's house: 3 beds, 2 bathroom, 2 showers, living, dinning room, kitchen room and hall.

My house is a 3-bedroom, 1 and 1/2 bathroom, one family room, one living room, and of course the kitchen.

It's a pretty cozy house and the irony part is that we live across the house that my father was raised in.

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, in a nearly new construction apartment complex that was completed in 2003. I moved in and I'm the first tentant for this unit since I moved in. It has 96 units total with low income to regular income levels.

Here is the pic of the apt complex

Viewsatmadison.jpg

Backerman, I would suggest you to ask Admin. and Mod. to move your thread to picture section because the picture of houses belongs privacy, not public thread.

I rather to add the picture of my house in "picture" section than "General Chat" section because it belongs privacy.

I hope you agree to this idea and get Admin. or Mod. to move your thread from "General Chat" to "Picture" Section.

Everyone, you have nice houses... I like your house and garden, Reba. I will add mine as soon as Admin. or Mod. move this thread to Picture Section.

My house is 3,000+ sq because of second floor and basement. I will take more pictures of my house later.

Well, Liebling... I don't care if this thread move to the picture section and I don't mind if Admin or Mods do that. You don't have to post the picture of your home, you can just explain us what your house like and blah blah.

:wave: I live in a 2 family house, my father lives on first floor, and I live on second floor. The house was built in 1950. It has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and bathroom. Just a very simple house.

backerman said:
This is interesting subject, in my opinion. What kind of house do you live in? A small house, a mansion, a farmhouse, apartment.....

My house is a simple house, about 3000+ square feet, nothing fancy. My house was built in 1920. 3 bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms in basement), 1 bathroom, unfinished basement and second floor. 1 car carage house and big yard in the backyard. My house is pretty decent and you can still own alot of things, and have a good time at home, becuase it is relaxing and comfortable.

Here the picture of my house... and also I brought this house few months ago.
siding1.JPG
:dance2: Backerman, what a lovely home you have. I wish you and your family the best of luck and much happiness in your new home.

Reba said:
You can see my house at:

http://alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=254189&postcount=20

It is two-story, two-car attached garage, four bedrooms (one used as an office), 2 and 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room, family room with fireplace, and a large deck. Houses in the Lowcountry of South Carolina don't have basements (the water table is too high). It is 2189 sq. ft., built in 1989.
:dance2: Reba your house is so pretty, and I love the way the landscaping is done. You all did such a nice job with your yard, it accents the house so beautifully.

What kind of house do I live in?

Hello or Good Morning,
My family and I live in a one story, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths house. We have a large open country look kitchen with a breakfast bar, a separated dining room , a fair roomy family room, and 2 door garage. I like the house okay. However some of our other friends seem to have bigger houses these days with bigger closet space.
We practically changed all cabinets and refloored our Kitchen. We tiled the kitchen, dining area, front entry hall, and both bathrooms. Then about 2 years ago,we put in laminated wood flooring in our family room. Much easier to keep clean, and less allergy problem. We did faux painting about 1 year ago in one of the other bedrooms, and repainted our master bathroom and put in a whole new light fixture above that bathroom stiink There is allways something you can do to change things up or make it more comfortable and pleasant to live in. That's what I like about in living in a house. It's been 18 years now. DOn't plan on moving anytime soon too.!!!!

My house was build in 1960. We live in brick house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage, laundry room, big kitchen, and big livingroom. It's 2,500 square feet. We live in this house for 12 years. My house will put up for sale on 2006 or 2007. We will plan to move another city in the future.

jamielee said:
I just bought a townhouse!! hehe, 2 bed 1 bath, 1000 sq feet. built in 75. And im only 19 :P
:hug: Congratulations on the purchase of your new Townhouse Jamielee!!! I wish you all the best, and much happiness in your new home. :thumb:

AlleyCat said:
We just moved to a brand new home. Pix below. It was still under construction at the time it was taken, so there is grass and landscaping now! It's a 4 level which suits us well and it has nearly 3000 square feet, plenty for the 2 of us !!! The office (originally intended as a bedroom) is on a separate level so I can entertain clients without having to go into bedroom or bath areas which seems more professional.

06230508-small.jpg
:hug: Congratulations Alleycat on your new home!!!! It's beautiful!!! I wish you and your family the best of luck and much happiness. :thumb:

sequoias said:
I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, in a nearly new construction apartment complex that was completed in 2003. I moved in and I'm the first tentant for this unit since I moved in. It has 96 units total with low income to regular income levels.

Here is the pic of the apt complex

Viewsatmadison.jpg
:thumb: What a beautiful setting your apartment complex is in. Good luck and much happiness Sequoias!!!

My country house and double garage with large garden was built with our wish design in 1988-89 and then extended wintergarden for 2nd living room and cloakroom and porch in 1999.

All what we have in our house is:

Ground:
Cloakroom
toilet
big kitchen with dining table
dinning room
2 living rooms (wintergarden for 2nd living room)
Study room (Office room)

Basement:
We have 3 rooms for

1. Children playground
2. Hobby room with small room for vegetables/large freezer, homemade foods to cool.
3. Laundry room.

Upstair

3 bedrooms
Bath/Shower/double sink/toilet in bathroom

Attic

For things to keep....

We would NEVER sell that house as long as we are still alive... That house, we work very hard. Why sale.. .No Way...

Bought my house last summer.

it is almost 3000 sq. ft. (built in 1995)

four bedroom, finished basement, 2 and 1/2 bath, two car garage on half acre. Can't beat that.

i live apt, 2 bedrooms, one bathroom... outside is BIGGEST pond, fishers there , swimming pool... i love here and more peaceful!

We bought this house in 2002. We have 3 bedrooms, den, formal living room, family room, 2 bathrooms (one of bathroom is not done), kitchen/dining, big nice backyard, 1 car garage (sucks). We loves it here but a little small. We can live with it for now...it is good for 1st time buyer. Never know we'll either rent this out to someone or sell and buy 2nd house. Who know! Oh yes, almost 1400 sq ft. We also have shed. I'll like to have 2000 sq feet and one extra bedroom for quest or my own office. I'll like to share the picture but I prefer wait till everything is done in probably 2 years or so.

We are currency living rent house which it's looks alike Doll House as condiser Granny home.. Pretty nice small spacouis room..

Basement: unfinished 1/2 height *ugh* hate bend down and walk... *icky full of cobwebs* ((goosebumps)) *chuckles*

First floor: 3 bdrm, Bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, Living room, Dining Room.

2nd floor 1/2 Attic as condiser storage room for kept our boxes. plus another room unfinished building half way it's largest bedroom.

This house really quite very OLD but don't know what years.

We are still hunting a country house for 4 bdrms and large acres too.. *sigh* Tired hunting a house almost near a year.. I'm kind little fussy and to try find my taste model house and to suitable find perfect rooms spacouisly. I have to kept patience until right find a place and to settled new home real soon *cross my finger*

Back