what turn u off?....

sg,
ok

Possessive --- it means like when they talked to me , then i talk back as beat thier answer or something.. is that one?

Pessimism --- i am still not sure.. ok mmm i guess does it mean .. a person knew one thing can make everything mess so keep secret and set it up on everyone???

smile. yeah I empathize ya garnetmom, I've had one celluar driver rear-bam me few years ago. for godssake I was on my way to my last bIg performance at san francisco state university, went there anyway, finished it with whiplash and naseaous migraine. :barf: it was crazy..

ok here's more turn offs .. again and always has been,

- wildlife hunters, people who don't like animals or hurt them in ANY way of shape or form,

- heavy smokers/drinkers/druggers/abusers,
eating like a horse (spittin'), a lion (dang too fast) or a cow (chewing wide),

- manipulations, accusations/assumpitions, guiltrips and lies,

- hypocrites (who accuses/pretends yet denies),

- contradictors (who complains yet does the same),
- projective people (who blames others without realizing it means them),

- miss/mister I-know-it-all-sweetheart, robots (no heart), prejudicers, rubberneckers, preachers-about-life, stabbers, ...

- rude/careless/thoughtless/selfish/apathic people, people without sympathy, patience, willingness, compassion, or heart and more.. and tha makes them everything else.. (bad hygiene, no manners, danger driver, lousy parent, etc.)

and most of all, did I say contradictors? arggh P E A P O L S. sadly, life is too short.

Mm what turns me off..
mmm if they dont talk like communicate cuz i love to blah blah blah blah blah blabber mouth!
if they dont like to laugh...meaning they dont joke or laugh at my jokes or whatever
mmm if they're selfish and self centered
mm... if they have long or shaggy hair i like super neat tidy hair
not really into the facial hair either
mmm... if they smoke or use drugs or are abusive
or take advantage of you or use you
I like sweet guys :p

sg,
ok

Possessive --- it means like when they talked to me , then i talk back as beat thier answer or something.. is that one?

Pessimism --- i am still not sure.. ok mmm i guess does it mean .. a person knew one thing can make everything mess so keep secret and set it up on everyone???

Possessive is like someone own you or control you. Or another example, two young kids, 1 toy. One of the kid is possessive of the toy, this kid won't let someone playing with their toy.

Pessimism is like a belief that the experienced world is the worst possible. It like when things go bad and it becomes worse.

sg, i get it now! thank thank! of course both .. those turn me off too..

but pessimism.. depend what they talk about.. example , let say they are getting fk up, and keep tell me .. that turn me off.. bec if i see that and find it is just little fk up so i would not buy thier story.. rme!

smile. yeah I empathize ya garnetmom, I've had one celluar driver rear-bam me few years ago. for godssake I was on my way to my last bIg performance at san francisco state university, went there anyway, finished it with whiplash and naseaous migraine. :barf: it was crazy..

- wildlife hunters, people who don't like animals or hurt them in ANY way of shape or form,

- miss/mister I-know-it-all-sweetheart, robots (no heart), prejudicers, rubberneckers, preachers-about-life, stabbers, ...

- rude/careless/thoughtless/selfish/apathic people, people without sympathy, patience, willingness, compassion, or heart and more.. and tha makes them everything else.. (bad hygiene, no manners, danger driver, lousy parent, etc.)

and most of all, did I say contradictors? arggh P E A P O L S. sadly, life is too short.

You got that right, I even can't stand men chewing smelly tobacco ewww! make me sick to my tummy!:roll::aw:

oh. I guess I'll never be your friend jolie ha.

Ha, Never say never. ;)

hey jo or anyone

what are:

Possessive
Pessimism

Pessimism is like a belief that the experienced world is the worst possible. It like when things go bad and it becomes worse.

SG - Thank you for helping out and explaining what it means.

HorseRace - I also would like to add that Pessimism also means a state of mind of a person who always expects bad things to happen (more of like an negative outlook of things). If you're still not sure about what it exactly means, the dictionary is always your best friend. ;)

well I thought I could say that because I always expected something would come up, strike us after another. I mean nowadays, kidnappers after snipers, snipers after tsunami, tsunami after terrorists, terrorists after earthquakes, earthquakes after school shootings .. by saying that - does that equals me as being pessimistic?

by the way this reminds me, additions to my list - optimisitic all the way and tough love tick me off too. extremely, servely allergic to them and no one has any tolerance for allergies. ;)

sg, i get it now! thank thank! of course both .. those turn me off too..

but pessimism.. depend what they talk about.. example , let say they are getting fk up, and keep tell me .. that turn me off.. bec if i see that and find it is just little fk up so i would not buy thier story.. rme!

You're welcome. :)

SG - Thank you for helping out and explaining what it means.
)

You're welcome. :)

My personal opinion - I really think those people (who have a/an bad personality, selfishness, stupidity, drugs addtic, and etc etc) should stay to be in singlehood. Otherwise, it won't have a good relationship. Why?

Personally, I'm not so bright girlfriend because I'm just...
- a child-like woman (Of course, no one likes child-like people anyway).
- may have a bad personality and so-idiotic lady, sometimes.
- may be rude if I'm in a bad mood (or can be for no reason sometimes).
- A several personal personalities I have but I dont want to say, anyway.

Therefore I chose to be single because it will make my life much better, besides, I'm just so glad I have a semi-asexuality. So... I seriously think those people who have a lack of good personality (or a kind of poor behavior or whatever it is) should stay being single. Some years ago, I was shared and told by some same experience stories of some members of any site I know where. They felt the same thing as I do... Plus, they tried to date any sweeatheart and no luck for them. I tried it a few times and no good, too. So, I stopped dating any one. It is totally waste my time, anyway. Just pointless. :dunno2:

If you have it like I had one, just don't date anybody else because it is more likely will never work.

-Feminists
-A bad temper
-spoiled brats
-prima donnas
-women who are boring or closed minded sexually
-mustaches
-bad breath
-women who hate sports (and also hate you for liking sports lol)
-tomboy haircuts
-whiners and clingers

thats about it for now.

edit: liars and cheats too. If you want to fuck someone else, please tell me kindly BEFORE you do it, thats all, know what i mean?

and that is all. :)

Last edited:
What turns me off?

People who expect everything to go their way. :roll:

When people's turned me off are

Queen Drama, Bad attitude, not good personality and stupid

The drama like to argue and negative and talk about problems all the times

I don't like to smell the smoker cigarette. I don't like to see the chew a tobacco. It's so GROSS! Heaviest drugs and drunker

Bad Breath and Body Odor and careless

The people who are not good at communicate when I was talk like blah blah and they're not laugh or smile at all.

People's insult or offend me so badly. I would rebuttal them back and walk away.

:gpost: I'd have a list just like this, but its impossible to avoid anyone with a personality problem, definitely inevitable you'd run into these sorts. So I just concentrate on what I'd do to handle each of them, and a strong defense if they start acting up! LOL

I forget to add more. It's turned me off.

Liar/Dishonest

"Know it all" with attitude and in mind is bullshit.

Criticize or judge on me.

Too much opinions and disrespectful

When people's turned me off are

Queen Drama, Bad attitude, not good personality and stupid

The drama like to argue and negative and talk about problems all the times

I don't like to smell the smoker cigarette. I don't like to see the chew a tobacco. It's so GROSS! Heaviest drugs and drunker

Bad Breath and Body Odor and careless

The people who are not good at communicate when I was talk like blah blah and they're not laugh or smile at all.

People's insult or offend me so bad. I would rebuttal them back and walk away.

Back