what kind of pet do u have? and what ur fav animals??? ANY

DzRikku

Reaction score
i wud like to know what ur fav animals and what pet do u have now?? :aw:

I have one evil black cat called Coke.

I would love to have an Australian Cattle Dog :D

my fav pet are cheetah but i would like to own an great dane its a big dog trust me on that perhaps will try to rape a tree

I love dogs - mine is golden receiver x gold labrador, and a small mutt maltese cross.

My cat Oma is tabby with white, and last year my seal-pointed Birman cat was kidnapped, and it is one of my dreams to become a Birman or Burmese cat breeder, as I love animals so much but my DH won't let me to have too many pets because he rather to go on holidays as it is expensive to pay for its kennel fees!!

I have 6 yrs old grey cat, his name is Mosby.

we are researching into Boston Terriers....maybe down the rd get a boston terrier. recently lost a lab dog. best dog I ever had.

I have a 2 years old female K-9 dog. :)

CyberRed said:
I have a 2 years old female K-9 dog. :)

Wow! Can you be more specific as there are any breed that can serve as K-9 and what is her job? :wave:

deaflibrarian said:
My aunt's dog is considered the family pet. He does things for me he won't do for other people. He gets scared by other people because he thinks he's going to be scolded or spanked for being a naughty dog so he runs away. I talk "baby talk" to him and he stops and lets me pick him up. It's so funny. I'll be looking after him for the next month while my aunt and mum go to Arizona for a holiday. Here's a picture of him in his winter outfit which he will need if the snow arrives next week as forecasted.

I'd like to get a Traditional Siamese Cat and a small terrier/pug/beagle kind of dog. That won't be for a very long time though because my lifestyle is not suitable for a pet. I do like cats more than dogs, but it would be good to have a dog trained to be a hearing ear dog for safety.

The pix of your dog is pomeranian. My favorite breed and down the road I will get another pomeranian as I missed my Tinyboy passed away 3 yrs ago. Right now I have 2 DSH cats and a black lab mix which is belong to my son. She loves kids and always goes where the kids goes.

Kai Onca said:
Wow! Can you be more specific as there are any breed that can serve as K-9 and what is her job? :wave:

Yes, there's alot that can be K-9 as they are trained. She is a family dog the way I want her as a gentle. And, she also protects my home, too ... .and me from unknown invaders.

If, your interested in wantin' to know more about K-9, just type " K-9 " in Search box and it will come up. Enjoy ! :wave:

my wife and i have a westie and her name is snow. she is adorable. :boink:

Favorite animal is the Black Panther. They are sleek, Sexy, Dark, and sneaky. Although i have never seen one panther with my own eyes :( I plan to see one in the wild, Not in the zoo.

My pets are cats: Thrasher who is a Bombay Mix and Panther who is a black siamese.

I got a pet flea and I call him Spot.
He likes to play hide and seek, the little rascal.

I have Kitten is only 7 month old... she is half blk/brown. and her name is AngelFoxy that mah idea LOL

4 cats ( 2 males 2 females ) Males = Pumkin and Blanche (long story how it ended up with a female's name) Females = Popo and Honeybun

Most animals are my favorite. I love animals, I have 2 fish and a pet rat here. The rat's name is Swifty. The 2 fish are tiger barbs, they're aggressive fish, lol.

I have three cats, one black male, one orange/white male and gray,white female

white rabbit

fish

7 hamsters

I want a golden receiver or a lab... ;)

I have only one 6 months old kitten... tan/gray/white mixed. wow she is huge.. I miss her being a kitten! heh heh

I have 2 other cats at my parents, they're both 2 half years old. :) black n white and gray/white.

sequoias said:
Most animals are my favorite. I love animals, I have 2 fish and a pet rat here. The rat's name is Swifty. The 2 fish are tiger barbs, they're aggressive fish, lol.

Rat? :Ohno:

Back