what kind of pet do u have? and what ur fav animals??? ANY

i have 3 cats that need mental help. they are CRAZY! :giggle:

Y said:
Thats cool ! The city in Detroit area is too crowdy
with too many cars.. so thats why your small village area
or nearby sound like a good start for horses.

I do NOT like to see any barns fall apart...
I usually drive and travel on the roads (instead flying)
thats why I saw many abandoned farms and barns
many more than before...
Thats how I became concerned...
I read somewhere that
more schools do NOT teach "blue collars" anymore
in the future it will be more difficult to find hairdressers,
repairmen, farmers with barns etc...
Today, More little boys and girls do NOT want to
learn labor work because many more of them
want to learn computers ONLY ...

Very true ! I've seen like this soo many times. Sad huh ? Love those pioneer days. Wish the clock don't run to change the time, except to stand still. lol !

CyberRed said:
Very true ! I've seen like this soo many times. Sad huh ? Love those pioneer days. Wish the clock don't run to change the time, except to stand still. lol !

Yeah thats why i don't mind to buy any abandoned farm/barn
without traffic there... i am NOT very good at fixing things
but i am good with other things if u know what i mean.

My brother is a skilled carpenter handyman
he can do it for me or anyone.. Maybe someday who knows.
I do NOT like to depend on him doing everything, oh well...

I don't have any pets right now. I used to have a few hamsters. The first died cuz my brother's hamster killed it. The second died because it was too young and didn't eat enough. The third died cuz it didn't eat enough either.

My next pet was a hedgehog. It was a cute little thing. It died too cuz it froze to death. :(

Tamara said:
I love dogs - mine is golden receiver x gold labrador, and a small mutt maltese cross.

My cat Oma is tabby with white, and last year my seal-pointed Birman cat was kidnapped, and it is one of my dreams to become a Birman or Burmese cat breeder, as I love animals so much but my DH won't let me to have too many pets because he rather to go on holidays as it is expensive to pay for its kennel fees!!

Hey, I am positive I did add Koi in first place, and I came back to answer Shezzbeav's question about Koi, and to my amazement it is deleted by Mod!!!!!!

Also Mod removed Shezzbeav's question too!!! WTF???

Anyway to answer Sheezbeav's question, here is the link of my koi

http://www.koi.za.net/

Hi Shezzbeav

I swored I saw your quote my post asking what is Koi, and I went back to look for a reply it is gone!!

Strange isn't it??

I have one dog and three cats. :) Not sure if you knew this already, but... :) As far as favorite animals, I love tigers....huge cats....Ohhh, they are by far the most beautiful I've seen.

Of course, I bet you all everyones knows about me...

I'm freak bulldog lovers...
I have 1 female and 1 male..
Rogue= full red and white/black markings
Bruiser= full white body and Dark brindle eye patches and tiny curve too.
I will planning buy another female bulldog from Russia.
Here's...

Attachments

• rogue august 2004.jpg
    rogue august 2004.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Bruiser august 2004.jpg
    Bruiser august 2004.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
Y said:
Thats cool ! The city in Detroit area is too crowdy
with too many cars.. so thats why your small village area
or nearby sound like a good start for horses.

Yeah, Detroit area is too crowdy, I been went there many times, I dont feel comfortable to living there and such like that.. I love my home area but need to find huge area to live geez... ALOT money for that stuffs, I rather to saving money and such like then I could be ready ;)

Y said:
I do NOT like to see any barns fall apart...
I usually drive and travel on the roads (instead flying)
thats why I saw many abandoned farms and barns
many more than before...
Thats how I became concerned...
I read somewhere that
more schools do NOT teach "blue collars" anymore
in the future it will be more difficult to find hairdressers,
repairmen, farmers with barns etc...
Today, More little boys and girls do NOT want to
learn labor work because many more of them
want to learn computers ONLY ...

I agreed, I dont like that... But I like to be near Horses, and such like that... *shrug* Im in love with Horses for whole of my life :D

Favorite animals? Hm. There are countless animals to mention-- Ferets, horses, cats, meekrats, dogs, gibbons, primates, ... anything that is cute! (that includes the reptiles as well-- bearded lizards especially).

I only have a feisty feline named Diamondback. Adoring critter! I love him to death and he loves me-- right now he is curling up on the table front of my keyboard. He loves me that he will sit in uncomfortbale places just to be near me. He loves me that he will tolerate being picked up and hugged with his belly exposed (a big no-no for many cats). He LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM!

He is my key to decide which man is good for me-- my first ex was allergic to cats... second one was not a big cat fan-- totally reptile fan and didn't like to see my cat chasing after lizards outdoors... so he is out of the picture. And thus entered my husband-- Diamondback took to him quickly and began to suckle off his clothes (Diamondback has this fixation where he will suck on clothes as if it is his "security blanket"... suspected to be the cause of him forcibly weaning at a young age.) This is a rarity for him to suckle off somebody else than me! So ever since I am with my husband! ;)

BUY A CAT FROM SHELTER AS YOUR LOVE MATCHMAKER! THEY MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!

I have convinced my husband to adopt several more pets (especially cats/dogs with a disability or older cats/dogs) in the future. So my love will overflow to more animals soon :)

i have a dog, 2 cats and a hamster

same order - maggie, boo & lucky, bear

Attachments

• cats and clutter.JPG
    cats and clutter.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • maggie in guest room.jpg
    maggie in guest room.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
maxcin.1109670987.1.jpg

maxcin2.1109670987.2.jpg

I'm an animal lover by nature. They're all beautiful in their own way, even though some are dangerous. I like cats. I have one. He's a dope, but hey he's a cat. A strange one that attacks and plays with table legs. His name is bright eyes. He's four years old. If I had to choose which animals I like, I like dolphins and whales. They've got a heart of gold. I'm just lucky brighteyes comes when i call him. When my bf calls him, he ignores him and gives him a look as if he's saying "I hate you, bastard! Ya think i'm gonna come over there for ya? Not a chance!"

Back