Funny & cute pictures of pets.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kim is respect and dont go on the table but eat like this when there´re overleft for her. She CAN eat everything like rubbish bin. :)
halloween19mc.jpg

Come to share your funny & cute pictures of pets with us here.

Last edited:
Kim like to sit and watch my sons washing in the bathroom every morning. She do the same to us, too. She LOVE to sit and watch us. That´s her!!! :) I admit that we spoil her rotten and let her sit and watch us. :giggle:

kopie3vonkimsussi114po.jpg

kopie2vonkimsussi23xj.jpg

Liebling:-))) said:
Kim is respect and dont go on the table but eat like this when there´re overleft for her. She CAN eat everything like rubbish bin. :)
halloween19mc.jpg

i wonder what her litterbox was like the day after!? :rofl:

Kim like to sit and watch my sons washing in the bathroom every morning. She do the same to us, too. She LOVE to sit and watch us. That´s her!!! :) I admit that we spoil her rotten and let her sit and watch us. :giggle:

AAAAWWWW!!! how cute!!

kopie3vonkimsussi114po.jpg

kopie2vonkimsussi23xj.jpg

AAAAWWWW!!! how cute!!

My 18 years old Sussi love to sleep with babies doll cot.... :giggle:

kimsussi25fv.jpg

halloween19mc.jpg

Sounds alike my kitty, Tiger. She eats everything & loves to ride & do all that. Shes 10 months old. I'm trying to put pix of her in here. LOL having hard time to upload it in here grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PurrMeow

Well well if u wanna to see I have to ask monitors to get it fix with upload that I be able to load to show pix of my kitty grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u read properly.. :lol:

PurrMeow

PurrMeow said:
Sounds alike my kitty, Tiger. She eats everything & loves to ride & do all that. Shes 10 months old. I'm trying to put pix of her in here. LOL having hard time to upload it in here grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PurrMeow

wow, I would like to see the picture of your Tiger!!!

I'll be happy to load for you if you want to.

Kim love to play only this...... I has to buy other one to use my housework.

halloween219kt.jpg

Yeah, Tamara.

She still playing and chew with our feet :eek2: :laugh2: Like what she did to your feet when she was kitty. Still unchange about her!!!

Kim go near Sussi carefully and sleep distance from Sussi. Sussi dont like Kim go near her and sleep with her.

kopie3vonkimsussi129jp.jpg

kopievonkimsussi27sj.jpg

Pretty quite cute cats.. even greater personalities different cats..

Always brings so good memories!
Thanks bring sharing w/us... :)

Thanks Bullym0m :D Those picture, I took is my favorite one.

Sussi bother to get my attention
sussi1ig.jpg

well.. this is about as fat as they get when it comes to cats for me. this is my Sophie cat. We call her MAD-S (Meows All Day Sophie) and my name for her... The Royal Fatness... LMAO!

The Royal Fatness

Back