what kind of cologne/perfume are you wearing?

I don´t wear perfume everyday especially special occassion.

Estee Lauder Youth Dew
Lavendar

I used to wear Sweet Honesty from Avon...

Vanilla Soft Musk from Avon but they dont make it anymore :( wahhhh...

Now I wear Far Away from Avon.. it smell great! :)

As for now, I am using strawberry thrill lotion. Aww, it smells soo darn good especially after taking a hot bath/shower. :D

As for now, I am using strawberry thrill lotion. Aww, it smells soo darn good especially after taking a hot bath/shower. :D
Strawberry Thrill Lotion? I wonder what that smells like. Where did you get it from?

Strawberry Thrill Lotion? I wonder what that smells like. Where did you get it from?

Well, actually it is called " Frozen Daiquiri " - Strawberry Thrill body lotion. Got it from bath and body works. You can stop by there and smell it to get the idea. Lol !

Well, actually it is called " Frozen Daiquiri " - Strawberry Thrill body lotion. Got it from bath and body works. You can stop by there and smell it to get the idea. Lol !
I might do that this week. ;)

I have a friend who is coming in town this week and we're gonna visit the malls. I'll probably stop by that store. ;)

I might do that this week. ;)

I have a friend who is coming in town this week and we're gonna visit the malls. I'll probably stop by that store. ;)

Great! Let me know if, you like that smell or not. :D

I usually smell like sweat, ok, maybe not all the time, but when I do shower up and go out on the rare occasion, I like midnight pomegranate body splash from bath and body. I also like the orange and green clover one.......but.....what I really want to smell like is GRASS. I heard there is a perfume that smells like grass. I haven't found it yet, but I haven't really looked that hard yet. Wouldn't that be awesome? I am not sure if men would find the smell of grass a turn on though...

White Shoulder perfume. It's smell good and sweet. I don't wear it much. If I need it for holiday or oaccasion.

I have many perfume and fragrances kind. My favorite is Moon Sparking Escada, Island Paradise Escada, Luck you, Curve, Believe, Curious, Fantasy and many more. Because My mom is working at fragrances at mall. :) I love my husband's fragrance too. I bought him "Eurporia CK for Valentine's Day. My favorite cologne kind is "Love Spelling"

I use COCO CHANEL very little in special occations to expensive to waste. And for every day use SWEET HONESTY avon smell good lol

I wear white diamond perfume, but if I don't have any, I would wear body spray from Victoria secret. "Strawberry Champagne" is one of my favorite. :D

I can wear only "Red Door" by Elizabeth Arden..i have
worn this same perfume since the 1990's! When my
hubby was in the hospital recently, a couple of nurses
mentioned that i smell so good and asked what perfume
im wearing..haha.

I do love Bath & Body stuff! I love their body lotions!
I also buy hand soap for the bathrooms..i love em!

forgot to addd: I cant stand Avon perfume/colognes!
they are nothin but cheapos..lol!

Haha....I never wear perfume. My hubby never notices if I do or don't, and where I work they highly recommend we don't wear it due to chemical sensitivities/allergies of others.

I wish my hubby noticed when I did wear it; that would be an incentive to wear it at home at least.

Back