What kind of car wud u like to have ??

Purple Saleen Mustang!!!! With body kits, rear spoiler, mirror tint windows, rims, neon lights, and everything. HEH

Last edited:
Originally posted by PurpleBreeze
Purple Saleen Mustang!!!! With body kits, rear spoiler, mirror tint windows, rims, neon lights, and everything. HEH

A perfect example as to why a girl should not mod a car. No offense :laugh2:

If I wanted any car price no object......

Give me a '67 C2 Corvette with the 435 hp 427 cube motor with a M22 4 speed to go ....even though a 2K3 Z06 owns the 435/427 C2 in a drag race, I'll still be happy though :cool:

i wud love to have this. Subaru WRX-STi....
imprezawrxsti03_05.jpg

but i think about hybrid cars and trucks. probably next will be ford hybrid escape.

I would love to have is 2002 or 2003 Grand Cherokee Jeep!!!! I am crazy over that jeep.. But my 2nd dream is 1998 to 2000 Honda Accord LX.

I am thinking about trading my 2000 Durango for a Jeep Liberty 2005, gas or diesel. We already have a 2001 Durango (with 3rd row seat) when we need to haul family or stuff, so we really don't need two. I need a smaller car for my job commuting, easier parking (the college where I work has undersize parking spaces and tight rows), and better gas mileage. Any opinions?

I want a Subaru Impreza WRX or WRX STi the regular WRX has 227 hp 2.0 liter boxer turbocharged 4 cylinder, while the WRX STi has a 300 hp 2.5 liter turbocharged boxer 4 cylinder. I've driven one before, those handle very nice and fast, lots of punch, plus it has all wheel drive with 4 doors. I also like the design, too.

Hummer H2
2005 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab (loaded and trd off-road)
Chevrolet Tahoe with Z71 packages

unsure with Chevrolet Trailblazer or Envoy. I am going to wait until 2007 because they are redesign and add some options.

i dont understand why ppl really like h2. i think it is the ugliest in hummer family. i really like h1 and h3. :)

i wud get h3 if gas prices drop or h3 has diseal engine. i love off roading...

I would love to have a truck that contains a hydrogen fuel and four doors. Or, a hybird truck w/4 doors. I don't want George Bush's domination for his oil business after he finished with his 2nd term.

The better choice for us is to take care of our earth to clean as healthy so we can have normal environment such no air pollution and dramatically reduce health problems. No more more oil and gas on our "next" vehicles. I learned that hybird cars run much faster than normal powerful cars.

The worst part is oil leak under the motor that force you to bring it to a garage and have someone to replace a gasket (seal the leak) which cost you unreasonable. Any repairmen could get a cancer from oil vapor or absorb it in the skin - who knows.

For hydrogen motor, no problem. The water just simple vapor it. We should get a hydrogen car/truck for next purchase.

I'd like my 1989 Chevy Cavalier and 1998 Acura Integra back *sniffles* damn thee cell phone users!

Back