What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating my list

1982 Holden Commodore S/wagon (sold more than a month ago, green in color)
250px-Holden_VH_commodore_01.jpg

2006 Subaru GX Impreza Hatch (Luxury Edition, silver in color)
i.subaru.impreza.2006.2.0R.hatch.blue.left.05sep.jpg

2005 Nissian Q Pulsar Hatch (white)
200106Pulsar1.jpg

1998 Ford Festiva Hatch - Demon Edition (Rare model, with alloy wheels, white in color: similar to this below)
pic24268s.jpg

1993 Ford Falcon EB (brown in color)
250px-ED01.jpg

Hmmm, you currently own 4 cars? That's too many cars. :-P 1 or 2 cars is enough. :)

My hubby own his first car was volkwagen, later then Audi 80, then BMW for 2 times.... He loves to have other BMW for third time after his 2nd BMW died at several months ago but he decide for corsa opel instead of BMW due gasoline expenses.

I own my first car was ford, then polo and at present volkwagen... My hubby rather to use my volkwagen instead of corsa opel. He have my volkwagen then I have his corsa opel... :giggle: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEe corsa opel....

Hmmm, you currently own 4 cars? That's too many cars. :-P 1 or 2 cars is enough. :)

LOL, I own only two, but the commodore was sold, so the others is owned by my parents. We are selling the '93 ford soon, just need repairs first.

I own a 2001 Chevy S-10 LT extended cab, which has about 95K miles on it. My truck is pretty reliable so far. I might sell it and buy either a new Ford F150 or a new Toyota Tundra sometime next year or two.

You want to sell a compact truck and get a bigger truck?! Why not get a economy car or ride a bus to work in Seattle? Do you realize how much it costs for gas to commute with a truck?

Yes, I want to sell my truck someday and get a bigger truck, because it is better suited for towing performance. I have my own trailer...

LOL, I own only two, but the commodore was sold, so the others is owned by my parents. We are selling the '93 ford soon, just need repairs first.

Ohhhh, I got it clearly. :)

Yes, I want to sell my truck someday and get a bigger truck, because it is better suited for towing performance. I have my own trailer...

Ohhh, I understand why you need a bigger truck. Makes perfect sense. ;)

own classics

Own 1986 Black short bed Chevy Silverado , mild 383 cid V-8 700R tranny 3.31 rear end it got me good 20 mpg highway ... it's hum only 1800 rpm at 70 mph! My best daily driver!!also 66 Chevelle Mabilu 283 3 speed on column it got me goos 22 to 24 mpg Hey love classics! I dont own junk 90's to newer no monthly payments!!

My hubby own his first car was volkwagen, later then Audi 80, then BMW for 2 times.... He loves to have other BMW for third time after his 2nd BMW died at several months ago but he decide for corsa opel instead of BMW due gasoline expenses.

I own my first car was ford, then polo and at present volkwagen... My hubby rather to use my volkwagen instead of corsa opel. He have my volkwagen then I have his corsa opel... :giggle: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEe corsa opel....

what's a corsa opel?

I currently have a 96 Jeep Cherokee and 2001 Dodge Ram 1500.

Next month, I'll be getting a new car, will not say what it is. ;)

I have a very plain bo-o-o-oring 2005 Chevy Malibu. But when I drove 120 miles to work and back, it got 31 miles per gallon. Now that I'm retired, and walk almost everywhere, I drive less than 50 miles a month, so it gets 26 MPG around town.

Ha ha ha, the Malibu is so boring and doesn't stand out that on TV commercials, joggers run into it, and the cops can't see it when full of robbers outside a bank. Oh, well, it's good enough for an old guy.

I just brought 2007 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD LT. I used to own 85 Buick Skylark (got it free from my grandma while I was in High School 90-93), 90 grand am, 95 dodge neon (too many problems), 98 Pontiac sunfire 2 doors, 00 subaru legacy gt AWD(leased), 2002 pontiac sunfire 4 doors (too many problems), 2003 Chevy blazer 4WD (trade in for Trailblazer, give me more room and power).

My first car was PURE GERMAN 1991 Audi Quattro 200 (20V, 255HP, TURBO)
Only 70 cars in the United States - definitely rare car
2157654_6_full.jpg

I sold it last May due to expensive parts. (For example - the motor blower costs me $250, starter motor cost me $850, which the part is used) but it was all worth it, and definitely fun car to drive around.

Well, for the last 6 mth my truck has been fun to drive and own and now its being parked with for sale sign up due to needing repair that exceeds more than what i wanted to spend on.

a 1996 oldsmobile cutless supereme was shining and i bought it lol. the owner before me were seniors so hence taking a good care of the car and i got the best deal on the car. Hopefully that olds will last me long time.

my rides

2000 Honda Accord V6
1998 Toyota 4Runner limited edition (slightly crashed up due to my wife :)

Still driving my 1995 Jeep Cherokee. :)

Still driving my first little truck: 1992 Suzuki Escudo since 2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back