What kind apple do you like to eat?

TongueOnFire

Rest In Peace Amanda, You Will Be Missed
Reaction score
* Granny Smith *green* apples ?

* Red Delicious apples ?

* others, please tell me what name of apple you eating ?

I love GRANNY SMITH APPLES!!!!! yummy

TOF

green.... sometimes i put it on peanut butter :)

does carmel apples count too? :O

OldNavyGirl said:
green.... sometimes i put it on peanut butter :)

does carmel apples count too? :O

^ I am with OldNavyGirl I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cameral with peanuts apples... But peanut butter? She is nuts! She might be pregnant. :whistle:

Granny smith greeny ufo apple, red devilisly apple tasty orgasm juicer out of apples yummiez lolz

I like the red-green apples, fuji is one of them. They're crunchy and sweet. I don't remember the names for others.

Any apples fine with me. Caramel apples will make me go crazy over.

Wildfire

Yum...

I prefer granny smith apples, they are the best to eat as is, and they are the best cooking apples, to make apple pie with etc. mmmmm I just might have to go get some today LOL ;) Oh and they are the ones they make caramel apples with mmmm love those things ;)

granny green apples, I just bought them yesterday. sometimes with caramel.

The best apple for me is the MacIntosh Apple...whenever we head over to the orchards, I am certain to get a big bag full of those... :) I also love applesauce but prefer the supermarket's brand or Mott's for that.

I loveeeeeeeee MacIntosh Apple. I use that kind of apple to make homemade applesauce which I made the other day. My son will eat all of it before I do. GRRRRRRRRR LOL

I like tart, juicy apples such as Granny Smith. I don't like Delicious because they are dry and don't have a crisp texture. Fujis are good, too. There are others that I like also, but I can't remember the names. As long as they are very juicy and not too sweet, I like them. :)

I like to eat apples with the skins on (but well-scrubbed).

Juicy Granny Smith....opps, errr, I mean juicy GREEN Granny Smith apples and ofc, Motts applesauce is great to have with a variety of foods that I'll mixed it with. :D

I noticed that apples from New York area
taste the BEST as compared from other
places even with the same brand name.
My favorite: I love MacIntosh from NY
much better than MacIntosh from here...
My alternatives are Jonathan Apples and
Empire Apples.

My favorite is McIntosh because of its semi sweetness with mild bitter taste. oooo really delicious with caramel! mmmmm!!!

Back