What is your secret obsession?

It wouldn't be a secret if I told you guys. :P

AM WITH YOU HERE.
it aint a secret if it is told.
keep it between you and yourself and we'll call it a secret, tel your friend and its a secret told, place it in a public forum and it aint anywhere near a secret

Of course I would never post my personal secrets in any forum or internet :P

lol, Maybe I should rephrase the "secret" part of my post. What is your obsession. Thank you guys for answering my post.

uhh my sercet obession is buying any indy wrestling DVD too much than WWE/TNA

ROH (maybe more than 90 DVD)
CZW (maybe 10)
IWA-MS (maybe 10)
more other indy wrestling (maybe 25)
WWE/TNA (maybe 20 or something)

being obsessed/having an "obsession" is a little strong for me lol so ill just say im passionate about...

finding mrs right :)
winning a top tier poker tournament
Texas A&M football
Music

i should be more passionate about my writing. People hit me in the head too often for not doing it enough.

And i love discovering new places. So travel is something i could fit on this list im compiling.

Las Vegas, god who wouldnt want to live there?

the California coastline. Beaches and jagged terrain. It says so much for appearing to be so simple.

My obsessions:
Weightloss
Darren Hayes
Taboo Issues such as homosexuality, religion, foreign laws & customs, etc
and wanting to become rich and famous..... (psssst, I wanna be the next Ellen)

I do have other obsessions that i havent listed yet. It is shopping! :lol:

I have Calvin Klein's Obsession... :lol:

I've got secrets but obsession is a different story. I'm crazy over frogs.. that's an obsession for sure.

I guess my obsession is the color purple...must have something purple in my truck, house, classroom, and in my front yard.

My black truck has a purple "ILY" magnet and purple Lau hanging from my interiror mirror.

My front yard has an explosion of purple flowers.

My classroom has a purple bulletin board behind my desk, purple mini bins for my paper-clips, post-its, and rubber bands, and a purple chair.

My hoouse has a purple throw blanket, purple pillows, purple knicknacks here and there, and purple sheets.

Yep, I am obsessed with purple. Here is a purple/pink smiley face...:giggle:

Wow thats a lot of purple.

I guess my obsession is the color purple...must have something purple in my truck, house, classroom, and in my front yard.

My black truck has a purple "ILY" magnet and purple Lau hanging from my interiror mirror.

My front yard has an explosion of purple flowers.

My classroom has a purple bulletin board behind my desk, purple mini bins for my paper-clips, post-its, and rubber bands, and a purple chair.

My hoouse has a purple throw blanket, purple pillows, purple knicknacks here and there, and purple sheets.

Yep, I am obsessed with purple. Here is a purple/pink smiley face...:giggle:

All my point. Why is this thread put "Secret" Obsession? Why not "What is your obsession?" instead of secret.

I will not tell you what is my secret obsession

My obsession is

Pink
Bead
Jewelry
butterfly
frog
any ocean stuff
Roxy
paradise island
I have more. It's enough to tell.

I have other secret obsession. I am not telling you. :)

Uh...if we tell our secret obsessions here then they are by default, not secret anymore- am I wrong??

Anyway, my obsession is astringent. I keep a bottle of it in my room, another bottle in the car and still one more in my desk drawer at work. I just have an OCD when it comes to keeping my face clean. It always feels dirty so I swab it down on the reg.

My freind tells me I need professional help, lol.

Back