What is your secret obsession?

^^Time to paint your SUV purple!

Seriously, if I had the money, I would do it...it would look AWESOME!!!

Yeah, I think this one would be awesome too -- Enjoy :laugh2:

43348d1200020487-04-purple-ssr-sale-only-3400-miles-drivers-front.jpg

Yeah, I think this one would be awesome too -- Enjoy :laugh2:

43348d1200020487-04-purple-ssr-sale-only-3400-miles-drivers-front.jpg

OOOOHHHHHH I love that shade of purple!!! I am gonna find out how much it costs and start putting away $5 a week to get my purple paint job. I will get tons of attention, for sure! :)

I bet it is a lot of $5

I got the phone # of maaco and I will make an appt to take my truck in for an estimation. My truck pain is faded anyway...see what they say and how much.

Yeah, even though if it was black anyway. Back to topic.. we two have been hijacking this thread.

Uh...if we tell our secret obsessions here then they are by default, not secret anymore- am I wrong??

Anyway, my obsession is astringent. I keep a bottle of it in my room, another bottle in the car and still one more in my desk drawer at work. I just have an OCD when it comes to keeping my face clean. It always feels dirty so I swab it down on the reg.

My freind tells me I need professional help, lol.

I think we all have a little OCD in us. I can't stand my hands to feel dirty. I've used the hand santizers so much the skin becomes raw.

I also am very fond of chocolate covered orange jellys candy.

I have some other obsessions I haven't listed here because they really are secret. Highly secret and very difficult for most to guess at. :D

Back