What is your nationality ?

<---German with some French Canuck thrown in fer a good measure (after all me grandma's a french canadian)

Originally posted by kuifje75
My grandfather spoke German. So did many of my forefathers, as they lived in Pennsylvania (PA Dutch). I speak German, French and English.

Where in PA? My grandfather is from PA too and his family..

German, British, Blackfeet, and some small minorities.

Originally posted by CKFARBES
Hey Dude and Dudettes, I have been studied Asian and Asian Indian who are from the Eastern Hemisphere, definitely discovered they HARDLY born white with Blonde and Blue eyes unlike as Western Hemisphere of people easily born white skin, (blonde, brunette, red), blues/hazel eyed as well serveal black skin, blue/hazel eyed, and (Nappy brunette, black, red), some Abino Black had Nappy blonde and blue eyes. i am laughing at you ( Asian folks) when you said "I am white"! you WANNA BE a white and wanted part from Western Hempishere. ( for instance, Japanese are so too white skin, is that right? they never actually get blood of blonde and blue eyes easily.... you want to get white ladies and trying to pump white blood of genetics in veins of your childern after you. but they are still look asiatic babies! GEEEZ, you are still FAILED! did you know that ?? you can't deny this FACTS!

hm. could you explain there are red-haired and blue-eyed chinese? i have seemed them before. oh yea. i did saw a beauiful chinese girl who have natural blonde hair and blue eyes. i checked her parents. they are pure chinese. hm???

what is my nationality? Help me what is in my race of nationality?? :laugh2:

If anyone wanna contact with Complicated, then PMming her.

I'm adopted and really :dunno: what my nationality is.. All I know I am a mutt of Irish (Since bec of my real last name before I was adopted plus my temper is irish too)... Others than Irish.. I :dunno: sad.

Originally posted by Teekie
Where in PA? My grandfather is from PA too and his family..

Oops, didn't see this 'til now...
Really, my family was all over PA, then they moved to western PA to Clearfield Co. and Jamestown. Then my Oma came to New Jersey to work and married my Opa. My Opa's family was from Glenside, PA, but I don't know much about his family :(

<<<100% vietnamese, but i'm ABC, period!

FUCK NO >> F.O.B Bitch! UNDERSTOOD?!!?!

I have heard Chinese people say that if the person have green eyes/ other eyes than brown and hair that is not black - they are not pure Chinese......

pure ukrainian. i even was born there. ;)

however im an ukrainian american now since im an US citizen :P

Back