What is your nationality ?

i am full of 100 pure germay

Originally posted by Freaky
<--- can vouch for DOMbaby that he is Native American... even he has the l-o-n-g hair!!! :naughty: Eternity, girly... if you say "Bite me!" to DOMbaby. He will say.. :naughty: "How hard and where?" Heh!! :laugh2:

:lol: W/ Freaky!!! heh heh...

Originally posted by eternity
Woo woo.. look at DOM :lol:

yeah, he didnt respond who is HIS? probably he did wrong person and they are now fighting with their hair back each other :rofl:

Aww schucks!! I must be so tired!!! :madfawk:
I haven't slept a wink for about two days!

I meant her!!! (Eternity's so-called dyed hair!) :fu:

Originally posted by illustrator
There is more than just African - there are several specfic race of African. You may notice there are different skin, lip, and hair - you notice?

:eek: Yeah i know there are different kind fo african so I am telling you that I am african american nothing esle.. so :roll:

:madfawk: 1/4 real hair and 3/4 dyed hair.

Now u r saying my so called dyed hair.... U can go ahead n shave my hair off. You keep them and use them to floss your teeth

Originally posted by eternity
*bit me* :naughty:

he d might bit my HAIR. That's all he can do.

:lol: Eternity... now now get back to this thread! *Thinking* You love to start something with me, yes? :naughty:

:fu:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Aww schucks!! I must be so tired!!! :madfawk:
I haven't slept a wink for about two days!

I meant her!!! (Eternity's so-called dyed hair!) :fu:

:naughty: Oh girlies.. you don't wanna say those things to DOMbaby!!! Mwahahahaha... we sure had a g-r-e-a-tttttt chat last night.. I meannnnnn l-a-t-eeeee last night!!! He's one great guy!!! The more you fight and resist him... the more he'll flirt!! :naughty: There's no point resisting him!!! Mwahahahaha!! :laugh2: DOMbaby... you're one-of-a-kind!!! ;)

Originally posted by Katzie
I'm an Irish/English American!

Katzie has the gams to prove that she's an Irish/English American!!! ;) *HUGS* Katziechickie!!! _\m/ ya girly!!

What will Katzie and my baby will look like.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Freaky
Katzie has the gams to prove that she's an Irish/English American!!! ;) *HUGS* Katziechickie!!! _\m/ ya girly!!

LOL You had to say that.... LOL Gawd luv ya Feaky! _\m/ ya too girly!

Well in that case...

*flicks one of her long legs up in the air and down again... puts her toesy toe in between her hubby's legs and stiffens her calf* :naughty:

Back