What is your nationality ?

Originally posted by CKFARBES
I noticed that almost everybody saying, they are mutt of different countires. but i was truly wondering what is your NATIVELY tongue of you speaking?? i need to know what is yours real language? if you don't know your original "native" tongue you speak, then you better ask your father first before you speakout!

My grandfather spoke German. So did many of my forefathers, as they lived in Pennsylvania (PA Dutch). I speak German, French and English.

I was born in Ukraine I am Ukrainian, and my mother's parents were Hungarian and Czechian my father Ukrainian, my daughter's born in USA, american from her father and Ukr.-me.

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:afro: African American.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and proud to be one......

There is more than just African - there are several specfic race of African. You may notice there are different skin, lip, and hair - you notice?

England, Scotland, Irish, and Cherokee Indian

I'm mostly white tho. And I am proud to be Southern Rebel!!!!

Irish and Italian. That's all. But if you were to look at me you'd never guess i was Italian, I look sompletely Irish. Red hair, pale skin, the works!

Originally posted by CKFARBES
I noticed that almost everybody saying, they are mutt of different countires. but i was truly wondering what is your NATIVELY tongue of you speaking?? i need to know what is yours real language? if you don't know your original "native" tongue you speak, then you better ask your father first before you speakout!

i call myself a mutt cuz my dad was adopted and all records has been burnt up from a city hall fire years ago and we havent figured out his bloodlines -- ive been told i seem to have either Native American or Hispanic bloodlines but thats not been validated as of yet :( -- my ex gf who herself is a Latina from Nicaragua has told me i look alot like Hispanic and so has her Latin friends :dunno: if they might be accurate or not -- my mom's side came from England and yep yep we speak English

I'm registered Burearu of Indian Affairs (Native American)
I'm 3/8 Haida and the rest goes to European ancestors.
And yet, I look so Indian! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I'm registered Burearu of Indian Affairs (Native American)
I'm 3/8 Haida and the rest goes to European ancestors.
And yet, I look so Indian! :mrgreen:

<--- can vouch for DOMbaby that he is Native American... even he has the l-o-n-g hair!!! :naughty: Eternity, girly... if you say "Bite me!" to DOMbaby. He will say.. :naughty: "How hard and where?" Heh!! :laugh2:

Back