What is your nationality ?

My nationality is Australian because Im aussie-born but I look Indian gal here.
My parents were born in Fiji but past generations were originally from India, so that makes us as Indian-Fijian.

~sharlie~

Originally posted by CKFARBES
I noticed that almost everybody saying, they are mutt of different countires. but i was truly wondering what is your NATIVELY tongue of you speaking?? i need to know what is yours real language? if you don't know your original "native" tongue you speak, then you better ask your father first before you speakout!

my mom from amercian indian and my dad's family was in german.. so i speak full english...

There is a couple of full bloods here..

My family speaks Farsi, French and English...
I am the black sheep in the family for not knowing my native tongue but my deafness is an excuse lol......

Whiter than a nerd's ass. As far as nationality goes, don't know, don't care, it's not like it matters. As far as I'm concerned, I'm American, nothing more, nothing less.

All of my roots are from Eastern Europe...

I am 50% Urkainian, and other 50% Polish/Lithuanian

... that's why some people thought I am not American when I was at Deaf Way II last summer due to my features as well - and they were shocked that I told them that I am a U.S.A. fellow!

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
look like strawberry is native american :)

Yup, you got that right! :D Its rare to have any native americans who got blue eyes w/ ol'freckles.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Yup, you got that right! :D Its rare to have any native americans who got blue eyes w/ ol'freckles.

ohh blue eyes :cool: blue eyes r sexy :D ohh well i have brown eyes :( lol

Back