What is your nationality ?

Originally posted by javapride
im an french and ALL AMERICAN :) that explains the temper :-X

uhh there is no such as full American, because there was no native peeps from here except for indians. Every single americans was from somewhere..

:wtf: ~Heather~ and complicated is 2 different people.. and I know who they both are.. GEE. Quit jumping on conclusions, CK.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Oops, didn't see this 'til now...
Really, my family was all over PA, then they moved to western PA to Clearfield Co. and Jamestown. Then my Oma came to New Jersey to work and married my Opa. My Opa's family was from Glenside, PA, but I don't know much about his family :(

That's cool.. my grandfather and his family is from around Lancaster.. in Ephrata. :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I have heard Chinese people say that if the person have green eyes/ other eyes than brown and hair that is not black - they are not pure Chinese......

well. you are kinda correct, but there is no "chinese"... there are over 55 different groups in china. some are caucasians. some are north people (like han, mongolian, and korean). some are south people (like vietnamese). It's just like america; african-american, asian-american, arab-american, and etc.

Originally posted by Teekie
That's cool.. my grandfather and his family is from around Lancaster.. in Ephrata. :)

One of my ancestors were a monk at Ephrata Cloisters for a while, until he started not agreeing with the monks there and left the cloisters! he he he

Originally posted by missy
pure ukrainian. i even was born there. ;)

however im an ukrainian american now since im an US citizen :P

Unbelievable, I am ukrainian too been in USA for 4 years now.
friendship.gif

Talk to u more sometimes :cool:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Unbelievable, I am ukrainian too been in USA for 4 years now.
friendship.gif

Talk to u more sometimes :cool:

awesome. tomorrow is the day when we first moved here in 1993-- that makes it 10 years. :)

have you hear this country's spoken and written of me and about me?

Missy, yeah, ukraine is a beautiful country. once I get to know them, they are very nice and open. i had two ukrainians from my work.. once I get to know them, they are very nice, open and coolest! :thumb:

There is no nationality such as African-American! You can only have one nationality. Nationality means race, its your lineage or family tree, which goes back to your grandfather, great grandfather and so forth. The man is the one who determines the nationality of the child, not the mother.

the seed of man (The man is the one who carries the seed/sperm, through him is the lineage of the family preserved. When the woman marries and has children, she is carrying on the lineage of her husband's family, not hers.).

Also, when you want to destroy a nation, you kill off the men and not the women. That is why the woman is referred to as mother earth, where the man plants his seed. If you planted an orange seed in the ground, you could be in China, Jamaica, or Russia and it will still grow as an orange tree. So if an Israelite man "plants" his seed in a woman from any nation, that child is still an Israelite.

Your lineage is like the root of a tree. the root/lineage of my family tree is that of a Caucasian descent, then I am of that this nation. Skin color doesn't matter. For example, Ishmael s father was of Israelite jew descent and his mother Egyptian black. That makes him asiatic jew, although he looked black on the outside.

So his nationality is not determined by the name of the continent, but the personal nationality origin of his forefathers lineage. For example, if an African has a baby in China, does that make the child Chinese. No! That child's nationality will be determined by that of his father (father Nigerian equals son or daughter Nigerian), not the land or place he or she was born.

GET IT!?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
There is no nationality such as African-American! You can only have one nationality. Nationality means race, its your lineage or family tree, which goes back to your grandfather, great grandfather and so forth. The man is the one who determines the nationality of the child, not the mother.
the seed of man (The man is the one who carries the seed/sperm, through him is the lineage of the family preserved. When the woman marries and has children, she is carrying on the lineage of her husband's family, not hers.).

Also, when you want to destroy a nation, you kill off the men and not the women. That is why the woman is referred to as mother earth, where the man plants his seed. If you planted an orange seed in the ground, you could be in China, Jamaica, or Russia and it will still grow as an orange tree. So if an Israelite man "plants" his seed in a woman from any nation, that child is still an Israelite.

Your lineage is like the root of a tree. the root/lineage of my family tree is that of a Caucasian descent, then I am of that this nation. Skin color doesn't matter. For example, Ishmael s father was of Israelite jew descent and his mother Egyptian black. That makes him asiatic jew, although he looked black on the outside.

So his nationality is not determined by the name of the continent, but the personal nationality origin of his forefathers lineage. For example, if an African has a baby in China, does that make the child Chinese. No! That child's nationality will be determined by that of his father (father Nigerian equals son or daughter Nigerian), not the land or place he or she was born.

Sound ur mind is very OLD fashion way!!! u leave women OUT!!!
Too obiviously that u don't seem interested to know about ur mother's nationality, hertiage, health history, and etc. Really sad for you not feel proud of women in ur hertiage. tsk tsk tsk on you!

Guess what, more people have their mother's last name than before. Even, more people have adopted last name. Gone to the court for change last name. Who care about keep last name pass thru lineage?

Your said " You can only have one nationally. " Sound very ridicious I am telling ya! Your words sound like u don't allow us to expression which nationality we are from.

U know what. I recalled that 2000 Cenus have survey for ask some people about their nationalities and races by SEPERTATED questions. I answered some countries that where my family history from. Betcha, u don't even fill it out at all.

Race is just record for identify propose for school, governement, welfare and somel reasons. Please allow people expression their words about nationality they came from. That's freedom of speech!

By the way, rest of ur words really LAME!!!! Get it?

Last edited:
Back