What is your nationality ?

Originally posted by Freaky
:naughty: Oh girlies.. you don't wanna say those things to DOMbaby!!! Mwahahahaha... we sure had a g-r-e-a-tttttt chat last night.. I meannnnnn l-a-t-eeeee last night!!! He's one great guy!!! The more you fight and resist him... the more he'll flirt!! :naughty: There's no point resisting him!!! Mwahahahaha!! :laugh2: DOMbaby... you're one-of-a-kind!!! ;)

:lol: Freaky! That's very nice thing you said about me ! But as an flirty one? I guess it's in me ! hee hee :cuddle:

Originally posted by CKFARBES
Hey Dude and Dudettes, I have been studied Asian and Asian Indian who are from the Eastern Hemisphere, definitely discovered they HARDLY born white with Blonde and Blue eyes unlike as Western Hemisphere of people easily born white skin, (blonde, brunette, red), blues/hazel eyed as well serveal black skin, blue/hazel eyed, and (Nappy brunette, black, red), some Abino Black had Nappy blonde and blue eyes. i am laughing at you ( Asian folks) when you said "I am white"! you WANNA BE a white and wanted part from Western Hempishere. ( for instance, Japanese are so too white skin, is that right? they never actually get blood of blonde and blue eyes easily.... you want to get white ladies and trying to pump white blood of genetics in veins of your childern after you. but they are still look asiatic babies! GEEEZ, you are still FAILED! did you know that ?? you can't deny this FACTS!

Interesting theory, hmm. :shock:

Really, I don't care about the colours of ppl's skins.
The truth is that the world is becoming mixed and a lot of interracial stuff going on. So we are seeing all new kind of people now. That's beautiful.

Hey Dude and Dudettes, I have been studied Asian and Asian Indian who are from the Eastern Hemisphere, definitely discovered they HARDLY born white with Blonde and Blue eyes unlike as Western Hemisphere of people easily born white skin, (blonde, brunette, red), blues/hazel eyed as well serveal black skin, blue/hazel eyed, and (Nappy brunette, black, red), some Abino Black had Nappy blonde and blue eyes. i am laughing at you ( Asian folks) when you said "I am white"! you WANNA BE a white and wanted part from Western Hempishere. ( for instance, Japanese are so too white skin, is that right? they never actually get blood of blonde and blue eyes easily.... you want to get white ladies and trying to pump white blood of genetics in veins of your childern after you. but they are still look asiatic babies! GEEEZ, you are still FAILED! did you know that ?? you can't deny this FACTS!

Hey CKFarbes... :crazy: For a black man.. you sure are racist!! "Nappy hair", that's damned racist and you would know that because if I said that to a black person, I would have my ass kicked! However you say that and you think you can get away with it.. you seem to have issues about mixed races. Chidren from mixed races are beautiful and exotic-looking. There's no need to put them down. Peace!! :cool:

Originally posted by Katzie
LOL You had to say that.... LOL Gawd luv ya Feaky! _\m/ ya too girly!

Well in that case...

*flicks one of her long legs up in the air and down again... puts her toesy toe in between her hubby's legs and stiffens her calf* :naughty:

Mwahahahaha.. knows her hubby loves her gams!!! I even tried to barter with Katziechickie for her gams!! :naughty: I'm only a cute 5'3' chick and I sure want more height!! ;)

DOMbaby... I just love to t-e-a-s-e you!!! I chuckle at the girls resisting you when I know they l-o-v-eeee to teaseeee you too!!! :naughty: Freakychicky is righttttt, girlies!!! *nodding my head!* :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
Mwahahahaha.. knows her hubby loves her gams!!! I even tried to barter with Katziechickie for her gams!! :naughty: I'm only a cute 5'3' chick and I sure want more height!! ;)

Freakychick neva mind my legs! You stand up straight and show off what you got! Oh la la dem gazookas so nice n' saxxxxy! :dance: :dance: :dance: Oh believe me women will kill for your oh la la la *pointing this and this!* :naughty:

*Looking right and left* Where would "Eastern hemisphere" stand at ? :laugh2:
Western hemisphere where?! Europe, America?

you are :crazy:

And by the way, american soil are where many people of this world walk on and breed many interracial handsome and beautiful people. Then now... There's many other countries who welcomes and embraces many different kind of people.

Never mind this so-called CKFARBES. He's not who he says he is, and he's banned from the forum. Let's move on, please.

Back on topic, I agree that chidren from mixed races are cool. I'm half Peruvian/Chinese but the majority of people say I either look Mexican or Hawaiian. :lol:

Back