What is your nationality ?

I'm Germany and Poland or polish i cant remember how to spell it

Im very strong of Native American. Sort of= Irish, German, English, Scottlish, few more that Im not sure.

Sweetheart said:
Im very strong of Native American. Sort of= Irish, German, English, Scottlish, few more that Im not sure.

My mom is part of immigrant because her mom was moved to LA from London in early 70's and she haven't become citizen yet because she's not intresting with vote.

TrippLA said:
My mom is part of immigrant because her mom was moved to LA from London in early 70's and she haven't become citizen yet because she's not intresting with vote.

Oh, wow that's cool. My dad's side family are very native american which they are from this USA. And, mother's side family, mixed same like I just said. ;)

Sweetheart said:
Oh, wow that's cool. My dad's side family are very native american which they are from this USA. And, mother's side family, mixed same like I just said. ;)

At first, I just not intresting with vote but I just obiviously that Bush is full of painful and doesn't know about USA, his rate is declining and hard to impleach him. I'm thinking about want register for vote before 2008 Election. I love to see on MTV that one black guy said "Vote or Die".

on my dads side they are english and irish.. on my moms side they are prussian and indian.. so basically i am mixed.. ha.. :D

Luckysmile23 said:
on my dads side they are english and irish.. on my moms side they are prussian and indian.. so basically i am mixed.. ha.. :D

Never heard of prussian? interesting..

I dont know about my blood dad. but my great aunt (my grandma) adopt my mom when she was few years old baby because her mom abused her. My grandma was indian. My mom said I am part of cheorkee and Irish both. My mom searched and found her lost dad few years ago. her dad looks Irish and still alive! Her mom died in 1979 due to overdose pills and abused her. :)

starrygaze said:
Never heard of prussian? interesting..
Prussia no longer exists.

Here is a brief history about 20th century Prussia:

"After defeat in World War I, Germany was forced to give up the Danzig Corridor to Poland and Danzig once again became a free city. This caused the province of East Prussia to be separated from the rest of Germany. The Rosenberg District was at this time contained in East Prussia.

After Germany's defeat in World War II, West Prussia and East Prussia were divided by Poland and the Soviet Union. The old Rosenberg District in now part of the Itawa District of Poland. All of the villages now have Polish names."

Some of my Hubby's ancestors were from Prussia, and they had German names, and spoke German language. Other immigrants from Prussia are Polish or Russian. It depends on which section they came from, and what year they immigrated.

Yes, that´s right Reba, but we still have Prussians around here... speak their own languages (German-Prussians).. We have many Prussians around town where I live.. .My MIL heard their languages and know straight way that they are Prussians.

My grand-grand father was Prussia. I didn't know that Prussia are still around here. Perhaps, they are the last family.

webexplorer said:
My grand-grand father was Prussia. I didn't know that Prussia are still around here. Perhaps, they are the last family.

:dunno: It could be that people come from Prussia background... where they raised to use German-Prussian language. I have seen old people around who speaks German-Prussians. Their children use their languages... and go on... It´s my suggestion.

right.. my grandparents escaped to USA right before world war 1 started as they dont believe in Hitler and they were afraid for their own saftety so they zoomed to usa.. they wrote and speak german languages.. i have copies of birth certificates and death ceritificates of family members who died in Prussia before the country was changed names to West and East Germany. very interesting part of the history, indeed..

Prussian people are still alive.

The country Prussia no longer exists as a geo-political nation.

eternity said:
England, Scotland, France, Germany, Irish, and a bit of indian.How about yours?
I am Irish and German which makes me an angry drunk....LOL

I was a border baby. My mother lived in Kibale National Park in Uganda, and my father lived in the Congolese rainforest.

Back