What is your nationality ?

Aw, that's cute, Lev-- you got the best of both worlds! ;-)

I think I have already posted in this thread but it has been dead for quite a while so I am reposting--

I am a Finnish-American. My mother was born and raised in Finland with a family name that goes all way back to year 1400(-ish)!
My father's heritage is vague-- his father was born and raised in South Dakota-- a prime area for Scandavlian/German/Russian immigrants so the heritage could be a North European mutt-- German, Irish, Dutch, Swedish, and who knows? The family name of my father cannot be traced.

Nobody from Holland?

Yeah I come from Holland and speak bit a English but so what! :smoking:

What are you part of what?

I dont know if this is repost cause it is too hard to find from search and not know what topic is :)

What are you part of what ??

I am part of Scotland, England, Dutch (mostly of them)

My grandma's side family are from Scotland and England :)

My grandpa's side family are from Dutch and Scotland :)

I am part little of French and irish ( but not really strong )

My dad's history family was live in french and irish then move to Nova Scotia. :)

So far what I have found out from my mom.

French Candaian (dunno if that count?) and Wale, England. So I am researching some more! I know I am more than that. Probably Irish, Dutch, French and probably more. So I am waiting for mom to Email me with more information. And also I need to call my dad to get more names from my great grandmother and great grandfather so I can start researching. And see if we are connected to any famous people or not.

That'll be cool if I find something really intersting!!!

100 % South African!!

Well, my grandparents parent's are from India!!

Doesn't affect me!!

Kashveera

I am a pure bred mutt lol .... English, Irish, scottish, and a tiny drip of spanish blood. I was told that I look English and sometimes Irish.

Ya look part of Indian since your skin and facial. I can tell! But you look beautiful! :) I have a friend from India! She's living in Virginia now. :)

100 % South African!!

Well, my grandparents parent's are from India!!

Doesn't affect me!!

Kashveera

Back