What is your most recent game purchase?

I had an another go at it and when moving the sensor bar below to the TV, it fixed the problem immediately, which was heaps better. When I aimed my gun, it was straight easily to the person whenever I shoot them. That's more like it. ;) Thanks for the suggestions though, despite I am new at this gaming console....(execpt I own 2 PS2 ;))

Awesome. :) knew it had something to do with the sensor bar since its the most confusing part with Wii trying to get the sensor just straight and perfect u know?

But anyway thats great to hear that so hope u enjoy the game. :P

Just getting killed all the time, figuring out how to deal with a group of zombies, I got beheaded by a chainsaw last night. :mad2: It gets harder every time. >.<

Just getting killed all the time, figuring out how to deal with a group of zombies, I got beheaded by a chainsaw last night. :mad2: It gets harder every time. >.<

Ahahaha takes some practice. It happened to me the first few times when I was new to the game on Gamecube.

The best weapon to use is the shotgun and you will find it in the same house upstairs when you get inside during a cutscene of villagers surrounding you and the chainsaw guy comes out of the picture, etc.

Just keep pointing them in the head as often as you can and keep running around til you kill enough villagers and another cutscene will come up.

I am currently playing the pro mode with Leon as the smooth criminal and Ashely in the heavy armor suit trying to unlock the super laser gun. :P

It will take practice but I am having fun though. Thanks for the excellent suggestion, mate. :)

Brought LBP, CoD:WaW, Bioshock,Prince of Persia in the same week for a gift to Christmas for myself

I played PS3 Cod Waw for a while then I dislike it because they glitch and cheating. So I decided I went to gamestop today and traded to get 2 used game Halo 2 and BioShock for Xbox360 because I haven't play Xbox 360 for long time. I always on and play PS3. Boy, I miss play Halo 2 so much lol. I am downloading halo 2 maps right now.

I gave it another try in the game last night, and managed to get to the level of the house where I found the shotgun shells, but couldn't find the shotgun though. Ended up being killed by zombies again in a group on the second floor. :mad2: It gets harder every time, I play!

I gave it another try in the game last night, and managed to get to the level of the house where I found the shotgun shells, but couldn't find the shotgun though. Ended up being killed by zombies again in a group on the second floor. :mad2: It gets harder every time, I play!

Are you still in chapter 1?

Looks like a yes, Steel X --- I opened the gate where I faced a small town of zombies. :dunno2:

Looks like a yes, Steel X --- I opened the gate where I faced a small town of zombies. :dunno2:

Well the shotgun should be on the frame on the wall when u are on the 2nd floor of the house where theres a window to the front house with a ladder and a herb plant on the bed.

You can take that shotgun off the wall and reload it with shells before they come breaking in.

Good morning, gentlemen.

Steel X -- thanks for the heads up, I will look into it.

And I am now a proud owner of Playstation 3 (PS3) with GTAIV game :D

Good morning, gentlemen.

Steel X -- thanks for the heads up, I will look into it.

And I am now a proud owner of Playstation 3 (PS3) with GTAIV game :D

Super. Add me up and we'll go GTA-style racing in GTAIV sometime. :)

FreakySteelX, if you didnt know.

I'll add you, no problem-o

Mine's scruffyjake87 ;)

Just setting up the shit and I just installed Playstation Home, haha.

FYI, you should be able to get a message on your PS3 from me, let me know if you have gotten it though.

I bought 2 new PS3 racing games today, F1 Champion Edition and Ferrari Challenge.

<--retired from console gaming until my PS3 gets a new BD-ROM drive put in. That's gonna cost me $150 because its a 60GB with full PS2 hardware launch unit. I also might as well drop $400 for another PS3 with 160GB. Idk what Im a gonna do about my console gaming hobby...

Meanwhile Im a baaack to PC gaming with the purchase of a Gateway FX gamer laptop PC plus the PC versions of GTA IV, Gears of War, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Pro Street and GRID. I even use the xbox360 controller for all my PC games. So I guess I can call my Gateway "The 360 without the damned RROD!" :)

<--retired from console gaming until my PS3 gets a new BD-ROM drive put in. That's gonna cost me $150 because its a 60GB with full PS2 hardware launch unit. I also might as well drop $400 for another PS3 with 160GB. Idk what Im a gonna do about my console gaming hobby...

Meanwhile Im a baaack to PC gaming with the purchase of a Gateway FX gamer laptop PC plus the PC versions of GTA IV, Gears of War, Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Pro Street and GRID. I even use the xbox360 controller for all my PC games. So I guess I can call my Gateway "The 360 without the damned RROD!" :)

Nice, it's quite funny about PC is like Xbox 360 without RROD. :lol:

I do use Xbox 360 controller for PC as well, mostly on racing and GTA series games.

GTA IV is run so well on my new laptop with GeForce 9650m GT but tried on high and just little choppy.

Back