What is your most recent game purchase?

I bought GTA IV for PC yesterday. Just installed it yesterday, play a little with xbox controller just for trouble-making fun. I found out I cant save due to a bug in Rockstar Games Social Club caused the game crushed after start it up. I had to log off in order to play the GTA IV.

Oh yea... GTA IV PC version have subtitles and fully support on xbox controller for first time.

Oh really, I haven't any problem with GTA IV on PC.

I only have the Wii Sports but later in the week, should go and do some game hunting but what you have mentioned will be in my list to see how much they cost but I am sure I would get one of these mario games! What is resident Evil 4 like?

I only have the Wii Sports but later in the week, should go and do some game hunting but what you have mentioned will be in my list to see how much they cost but I am sure I would get one of these mario games! What is resident Evil 4 like?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfTbDeKT-kc]YouTube - Resident Evil: 4 -- Wii Edition Gameplay Trailer[/ame]

Ooooh, it looks awesome, I'll see if there is one on the shelf!

Last week was my birthday Dec 31 and my mom gave me money so I bought Call of Duty World at War. It's good game but disappointed they use glitch and I hope Activision will update patch to prevent glitch.

I bought CoD:WaW for XBox 360 and GRID for PlayStation 3. :D I have plenty of fun to play GRID. :D

Bought Resident Evil 4 today

UPDATE: One impossible game, I couldn't get the dude to handle the gun properly, I wanted to use it and the dude aimed the gun all most of the time down the ground and I had to move him up to aim to these bad people, but it is impossible. Steel X, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Viewtiful Joe.
viewtifuljoe.jpg

He's awesome.

Bought Resident Evil 4 today

UPDATE: One impossible game, I couldn't get the dude to handle the gun properly, I wanted to use it and the dude aimed the gun all most of the time down the ground and I had to move him up to aim to these bad people, but it is impossible. Steel X, any suggestions?

I think you have to keep the target censor on screen and keep your arm up as you walk/run.

Or it may be the controller malfuntioning...have you tried turning off the Wii and then on again to see if it works better?

Steel X, I believe, you have not played that similar game on Wii, correct?

Steel X, I believe, you have not played that similar game on Wii, correct?

Actually, I do own that Wii version and I had no problems at all especially that one problem you mentioned.

Perhas since you are still new to the Wii, check the sensor bar position to make sure its in the right place and make sure you are not too close from the screen and such.

If the problem still occurs, perhas it may be the game itself. I am not entirely sure.

The Wii version played just fine for me.

The sensor bar is sitting above (on top) of the TV, and whenever, I use the nudge thing which is connected to the console, when I press B -- the gun comes up and points immdiately to the ground and I was like WTF, had to use the control on the nudge to bring it up, but when I let the control go, it resumes to the ground level position..... it might be the sensor bar settings that is affected?

The sensor bar is sitting above (on top) of the TV, and whenever, I use the nudge thing which is connected to the console, when I press B -- the gun comes up and points immdiately to the ground and I was like WTF, had to use the control on the nudge to bring it up, but when I let the control go, it resumes to the ground level position..... it might be the sensor bar settings that is affected?

Strange...that never happened to me.

It could be either the sensor bar or the nudge thing.

If you have a classic controller, try that one since it may work in the "regular" way where you use the laser sight pointing from the guns instead.

Interesting, will have a good fiddle with it tomorrow, I have a minor headache and I'm off to hit the sack for the night. Will let you know what's happening though.

*via BB 8703e*
Bought Geometry Wars: Galaxies DS version for $20. I don't believe how damn good game it is. I think about get Wii version someday.

About Wii sensor bar... I suggest place it on below the TV. You may have better and relax aiming rather keep it up to sensor on top. Don't forget change sensor bar in Wii option menu.

Interesting, will have a good fiddle with it tomorrow, I have a minor headache and I'm off to hit the sack for the night. Will let you know what's happening though.

Alright hope the problem will be fixed shortly.

I had an another go at it and when moving the sensor bar below to the TV, it fixed the problem immediately, which was heaps better. When I aimed my gun, it was straight easily to the person whenever I shoot them. That's more like it. ;) Thanks for the suggestions though, despite I am new at this gaming console....(execpt I own 2 PS2 ;))

Back