What is your most EMBARRASSING moment?

Uhm *gulps* yes that's what I am saying. :Oops:

When I was in HS football, I've seen a peek from a particular cheerleader during our pep rally. I know some girls refuse to wear standard issue panties. LOL

Oh Gawd I was Sooo Embarrassed

Umm well I didn't pronouce the word right when I tried to tell a Nurse that I had Sleep Apena, but I ended up saying Sleep Apenis (laughing) and later I was talking to my family and I told them that I was trying to tell a Nurse that I needed my Sleep Apenis machine and all of suddenly my mom, my sister, they busted up laughing so hard and I was like "What's So Funny ?," and they said I was saying the wrong sound that it's Sleep Apena not Sleep Apenis, I was like oh my gawd no wonders that Nurse looked at me funny, she must thought I was a nuts (laughing) and boy was my face red!!!!:o:giggle:

when i was 12 years old i got peroid but i didnt using pads and got spill on my underwears its so embrassment! and i told my mom about that i got peroid but i never been bring pads in first place they NOW i got my own pads but i would remind to bring pads if i got spill on my underwear

I dont know I have two pretty embarrassing moments.

1st moment:
My BGL dropped right at invitation during church and when my pastor said 'Would you please stand for invitation?' I stood then splatted right there front and center. I gave much of the congregation much of a scare and one lady actually thought I had 'fell out in the spirit' - I fell out alright. I can imagine the 911 call if they were actually called out:
Unit 13: Dispatch we have a young female, DFOd at 1st Baptist Church.
Dispatch: DFO'd at where?!

2nd moment:
Actually happened this past Saturday whilst out grocery shopping. My mates, my DD, and their Aunt went grocery shopping and we stopped at Albertson's. We grabbed the rece car shaped crt for the kids to ride in only it would not roll in the direction guided into. Well Aunt Ann got it wedged next to a shelf were it would only roll backwards and not forward. So I thought to help I should grab the front end and give it a tug to move it away from the shelf. Well when I grabbed it the entire cab portion popped off and I was standing in the aisle holding this huge piece of cart, the kids were laughing hysterically along with my mates. Other shoppers around us saw the spectacle and I was even given a standing ovation by one lady in a bright green shirt. :o

Im telling you there is never a dull moment with me whether or not it is intentional.

I don't get embarrassed often. I am lactose intolerant (no milk / cheese). I used to cheat a lot, I love to eat ice cream. I love cheese, too (munster is my fav). I can eat a bit and then go to the bathroom, everything fine. Guess what? At work, I poo my pants. :eek: Nobody noticed but I had to tell my supervisor why I was leaving so early that day. I smelled pretty bad, though. Now that, my friend, is real embarassing. I don't cheat much no more since that happened. Certain things do that to me.

Another time I was in the parking lot at work, getting ready to get out of my car and go in. Well, I couldn't move cuz I really really needed to go to the bathroom. I tried to pass gas and that was a really bad idea. I did it, man, did it in my poor car. :jaw: I had to call in sick, go home, clean up and then cover my seat up w/ a trash bag so that I could drive to the detail shop and pay the detail guy $40 to clean the front of my car!! I wish we didn't have digestive systems!!

Sorry if I grossed you out.

I don't get embarrassed often. I am lactose intolerant (no milk / cheese). I used to cheat a lot, I love to eat ice cream. I love cheese, too (munster is my fav). I can eat a bit and then go to the bathroom, everything fine. Guess what? At work, I poo my pants. :eek: Nobody noticed but I had to tell my supervisor why I was leaving so early that day. I smelled pretty bad, though. Now that, my friend, is real embarassing. I don't cheat much no more since that happened. Certain things do that to me.

Another time I was in the parking lot at work, getting ready to get out of my car and go in. Well, I couldn't move cuz I really really needed to go to the bathroom. I tried to pass gas and that was a really bad idea. I did it, man, did it in my poor car. :jaw: I had to call in sick, go home, clean up and then cover my seat up w/ a trash bag so that I could drive to the detail shop and pay the detail guy $40 to clean the front of my car!! I wish we didn't have digestive systems!!

Sorry if I grossed you out.
Isn't there any kind of medication that would help you out?

They say there is but I've tried them all. Nothing works. I just have to disipline myself. I am taking dextrol which gives me control over my 'functions' so that I make it to the bathroom in time. :)

omg..it was in the 6th grade..(i'm going to be a freshman next year) and we were having a winter dance for the afternoon. I was sad because i didn't have anyone to hang out with at the dance. so I was going to go to the bathroom when suddently a boy came up to me and said: " You're in the wrong bathroom" I turned bright red and I quickly ran out and I noticed the door said: "BOYS" and I ran to the girl's bathroom..luckly nobody saw me..I hope.. :-$

i was with my gf at the time and went to a party out in the boonies @ my buddys house. I got so fucking trashed i remember going to bed, having sex with her then blacked out. Turned out i got up with no clothes on, and went outside where a bunch of people were still out and about. I walked over to the middle of the backyard, took a piss and just toppled over like a domino. Of course i dont remember any of this happening until i watched myself on video later :eek3:

I have had several embarrassing moments... But I couldn't forget this... This past Tuesday evening, I had stopped at the Wal-Mart SuperCenter near my home (I didn't feel like driving to Super Kroger (my preferred grocery store) on other side of the city...) After getting the items I needed at Wal-Mart, I went on to scan my items at the "self-checkout" line and paid with my old bankcard (debit card)... I went out to where my SUV was parked to load the bags in the back - I remembered I had forgotten to get some white kitchen trash bags, I had my wallet in my hand and double-checked to see if my old bankcard was there, it was gone. I looked everywhere in the SUV and couldn't find it so I went back in to tell the girl that I lost it over there and she asked me if it was yesterday, I said no, I left here just five minutes ago, she told me to see the lady at the customer's service, I had to repeat what I just said, and the lady asked her boss, they went in the locked office to see if they had my card. Nope, they said.

I walked out of the store to the SUV to go home. When I got home, I took the foods in the house before the heat got to them. I went back to the SUV to look for it. I just gave up and went back to the house to check for messages on the phones. I had decided to look through my wallet again and I found the old bankcard tucked away sandwiched by some notes in the back pocket of the wallet. Boy I was very relieved because I was upset that I didn't bother to transfer any of my money to the new bank couple of months ago.

After what had happened to me, I don't think I am going be shopping at the Wal-Mart SuperCenter in particular for a while. I guess I will have to shop at the newest Wal-Mart store that is about six miles away.

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..... damn! classic twin confusion

:roll:i know thw feeling

In the university, I had this crash on one of the hot chicks in our class. Then one day I spotted a good friend of mine in a discussion group wher the chick was. to my surprise and embarrassment, I went casually and sat next to who looked like my friend only to find that I had never met such a face.I had laid my hand over his sholders as a greeting where the whole group looked at us as the dude was puzzled who the hell I was.:hmm: i just said hi to all and walked away my sweating.:deaf:
Later that day the girl was to approach me and tell me that that was a BCC Group and i was free to join which i did and we became friends from that day.
Funny enough,the dude i shocked still quotes that day when we meet.

The most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Hi everyone. I was just curious. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Back