What is your most EMBARRASSING moment?

Falling down stairs in public middle school

Oh yes, I remember now.

I extremely hated it when my mom always said to those deaf strangers (it's not matter if it is a man or woman), "Hey I have daughter who is deaf, too! I am sure you will like her! She's a great artist. Bah bah."

UGH! I want to bury myself. :(

Hey! One thing I found it embarrassing, is I started a thread around 3:48 PM EST. When Vampy replied to my thread, around 8:15 PM, I posted a reply to Vampy about relay service calling my number instead of calling AT&T customer care, and I was like, what the heck? I edited my post (can't delete it, though), and reposted again around 8:25 PM EST. Timestamp reported 3:25 PM.

Uh... I didn't mess with the time zone settings. Not even my computer clock...

Somehow, I got a feeling of ... man, what is the forum software thinking?

Anyway, Vampy cleaned my thread up for me (thanks, Vampy!).

Somehow, I just can't expect the forum to check with my time zone setting... It can be a hit or a miss... *sigh*

last year summer 2007 when i visit my Aunt who lives in Indiana and she told me that she lost wallet and she search anywhere include her SUV truck,master bedroom,etc but i help her to search they later next day my aunt told me that she found wallet by her own master bedroom! under of pillow but she need shopping include her own bank credit cards like cash and lots of mores.

Back