What is your favorite "CEREALS"?

I used to eat frosted mini wheats and Kellogg's often, but I believe I am allergic to cereals now. :dunno:

i drink any milk whether if soymilk or not

Lucky you!!! I can not drink any kinds of milk, if I do and it will upsets my stomach. So, I can eat cereal with Lactaid or Soy milk but I don't like to drink milk alone. Yucky!

Lucky you!!! I can not drink any kinds of milk, if I do and it will upsets my stomach. So, I can eat cereal with Lactaid or Soy milk but I don't like to drink milk alone. Yucky!

Before i used to allegry to certain foods but i cant mention because it not related to topic.

So I'm wierd ...

exceptionally wierd ...

my favorites are corn chex, rice chex, and wheat chex. I could live on those three alone!

So I'm wierd ...

exceptionally wierd ...

my favorites are corn chex, rice chex, and wheat chex. I could live on those three alone!

if you're weird, then i must be weird too because i like corn chex and rice chex too. :)

I like Oh's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Life, Fruity Pebbles, and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. :)

I like all the same cereal! I love Oh's, except they do hurt my teeth sometimes because they are so hard.

And plain Captain Crunch, not PB :)

Mine would have to be the 'ho hum' Cream of Wheat but it's so filling and delicious on those 'brrrrr' winter mornings!!

i remmy long time ago when i was little kid, i used to love to eat cereal but forgot the name, it has shape of ice cream but it is crunchy if anyone of u know what i am talking abt and know the name, pls tell me the name of it cuz i missed it, they dont make it anymore present =(

CopyofBooBerryCrunch001.jpg

That is my number one cereal

i remmy long time ago when i was little kid, i used to love to eat cereal but forgot the name, it has shape of ice cream but it is crunchy if anyone of u know what i am talking abt and know the name, pls tell me the name of it cuz i missed it, they dont make it anymore present =(

It was actually called "Ice Cream Cones Cereal" by General Mills.

Back