What is the worst and best TV Shows

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the worst and best TV moments; that you saw?

My best TV shows moments would be "Survivor", "Real World" and "Fear Factors". (But, in Fear Factors The things people put in their mouths are certainly disgusting) :)

My worst TV shows moments would be "The Real World Los Angels" "America's Next Top Model" (Did not like the fact that one of the model cheated on her hometown boyfriend. That's bad enough!)

I loveeeeee Survivor!! ( off-topic >>did you see the last Thursday one? it was AWESOME!! haha..)

Anyways back on the topic here ....

ummm....I can't think of a TV show that is the worse, since I normally watch movies then TV shows....sorry

^Angel^ said:
I loveeeeee Survivor!! ( off-topic >>did you see the last Thursday one? it was AWESOME!! haha..)

Anyways back on the topic here ....

ummm....I can't think of a TV show that is the worse, since I normally watch movies then TV shows....sorry

ha ha ha !! Yes Sis, I saw it last week it was so shocking! I love it. :applause:

Best shows:

Friends

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

The Simpsons

South Park

Spongebob Sqaurepants

Worst shows:

King of the hill

Everybody loves raymond

and many more to list...

Best Comedy Shows, Mr Ed,Gilligans Island,Hogans Heores,I dream Of Jeanie,Get Smart,Brady Bunch,

Worst Comedy Shows,Facts of life,WKRP in Cincinatti,Good Times,Night Court,Cheers,Friends, Everybody loves raymond.

Best Sci Fi Shows, Star Trek, Star Trek TNG, Buck Rodgers in the 24th century,The Twilght Zone,The Outer Limits.

Worst Sci Fi Shows, Beastmaster,The X Files,Lost in space, Land Of the giants.

Best Action Drama Shows, Hawaii 5-0,Mission Impossibile,Adam 12,The A Team,

Worst Action or Drama Shows, T,J Hooker, Fanasty Island,The Invisible Man,Batman,Shazam!

:slap:

You gotta be kidding me,
Cheers,Friends, Everybody loves raymond.
Are you serious that you think it's the Worst Comedy Shows?

I love those shows! Raymond and his brother are so freaking funny! Friends I love Ross and Rachel together they're much a loverbirds.. But, hey I am in love with Joey! :thumb:

Cheri said:
What is the worst and best TV moments; that you saw?

My best TV shows moments would be "Survivor", "Real World" and "Fear Factors". (But, in Fear Factors The things people put in their mouths are certainly disgusting) :)

My worst TV shows moments would be "The Real World Los Angels" "America's Next Top Model" (Did not like the fact that one of the model cheated on her hometown boyfriend. That's bad enough!)
I must admit that I am one of people who didn't watch the TV shows that much... I love outdoor activities. Anyway here it is:

Best TV Shows:

X-Files
Friends
The Family Guy
Early series of Simpsons (new series suck, imho)
Seinfeld
Party of Five
Few more.. (at this moment, my mind is blank on these)

Worse TV Shows:

New series of Simpsons
Star Trek series
Saved by the Bell
Will & Grace
Few more.. (at this moment, my mind is blank on these)

Neutral TV Shows:

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (I learn lot about clothes and such from that show. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has been nominated for a People's Choice Award)
Judging Amy (I learned many things about children laws)

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
I
Worse TV Shows:
Star Trek series
Hey I like these guys!!
treksynop.jpg

And this is the STAR!
startrekv.jpg

Best TV Shows

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Hated the movie, it's not supposed to be a comedic spoof! Woo-Hoo, a girl who can kick some demonic ass! Great character developments)
Angel (Great spin-off, good character developments)
The Simpsons (I agree with Magatsu)
Friends (I just like it)
ER (Just a damned good show)
24 (Oh, the thrills... and it's even better on DVD!)
Firefly (Too bad it was cancelled, at least there's a movie coming in September 2005!)
Everybody Loves Raymond (Oh, the humour!)
Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition (Impressive, I must say)

Worst TV Shows

The Beastmaster (Yikes, what were they thinking?)
Xena (I don't care for women in costumes like that)
Hercules (Something about that show rubbed me the wrong way)
Earth: Final Conflict (Production values sucked)
Will & Grace (Too many twits on the show)
Family Guy (Ugh, the animation... and the pop culture references stinks!)
Charmed (I HATE IT!)
The Brady Bunch (Ugh, the cheesiness factor kills me)
Extreme Makeovers (Some people are so self-conscious and selfish)
Trading Spaces (Some of the designs... please spare me... especially the hay straws that was glued onto the walls in a living room!)

I must admit that I am not one of people who didn't watch the TV shows that much... I love outdoor activities

Me too! I have missed a few Fear Factors :( I don't always watch much TV either ;)

Cheri said:
Me too! I have missed a few Fear Factors :( I don't always watch much TV either ;)
You know, I didn't make sense in my comment. I was supposing to say: "I must admit that I am one of people who didn't watch the TV shows that much..."

Wow, lack of sleep must be screw my brain up. I am going to correct my previous post. Boy, I feel dumb about that one.

I grew up in a house where my dad watched TV most of time.. it affected a whole of family and I made a decision to not let that happen in my life and my future family. I want to be a dad who will pay lot of attention to my future kid(s) and wife.

ravensteve1961 said:
Hey I like these guys!!
treksynop.jpg

And this is the STAR!
startrekv.jpg
:/ and you were saying that X-Files suck in your post. It is a matter of individual opinion. Nothing more or less than that.

I like the original series of Twilight Zone and Outer Limits (Noah and I used to watch them on the Ark).

I don't watch many new programs on TV, so I have no opinion about them.

I like classic movies (especially b&w), History Channel, Discovery Channel, and HGTV.

I used to like ER but I got tired of the characters constantly switching partners, so I quit watching that.

I don't have enough time watch whole programs. I tape my favorites so I can skip the commercials, then it doesn't take as much time to watch. :)

Firefly (Too bad it was cancelled, at least there's a movie coming in September 2005!)
I think there is Firefly series coming out on DVD...isn't it?

Anyway, I don't watch TV very much, either....so I really have no opinion on what is the best or what is the worst. But my hubby watch TV a lot, so maybe I should ask him what he thinks, lol. :D

Hmm...now that I think about it, I'll say that the best show I've watched years ago is "Star Trek: The Next Generation". Next up is "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (although it does got a bit "weepy" in a few scenes) and my all-time favorite (don't throw rubbish at me) is "America's Funniest Home Videos" and "The Planet's Funniest Animals Videos". I always got a big chuckle out of either of them.

And the worst? Any "reality" TV show like Millionarie Joe or Bachelor or any "dating-type" show. They just seem too flukey for my taste. And oh yes, the next worst show, IMO, is "Fear Factor". :P *Runs off to hide*

Cheri said:
:slap:

You gotta be kidding me, Are you serious that you think it's the Worst Comedy Shows?

I love those shows! Raymond and his brother are so freaking funny! Friends I love Ross and Rachel together they're much a loverbirds.. But, hey I am in love with Joey! :thumb:
Joey's da man!

"How you doing?" ;)

Toonces said:
I think there is Firefly series coming out on DVD...isn't it?

Actually, last December and I happen to own it. :)

Best:

X-Files
Law & Order (origional although now its not the same after Briscoe's retirement)
Law & Order: SVU
Crossing Jordan
NYPD Blue (now in its final season!!! :( )
Homicide: Life on the Streets
CSI: Las Vegas
Star Trek: TNG (used to watch that during my RIT days)
Will & Grace
Ellen
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
M*A*S*H
City Confidential (various programs -- airs on A&E)
American Justice (various programs -- airs on A&E)
Various programs on the History, A&E, TNT, USA and Discovery channels

Worst:

Star Trek: DS9
Trading Spaces
Martha Stewart
CSI: Miami (that idiot David Caruso :barf: )
Saved by the Bell

theres more in both categories i cant think of right now oh well

Neutral:(usually when nothing else is on and im bored)

Charmed
Angel

Best TV Shows:

Seventh Heaven
Sue Thomas F-Eye
Lifetime channel movies
I Dream of Jeannie
Bewitched
The Brady Bunches
Family Matter (I meet Laura in person)
Addams Family (I meet Gomez, Uncle Fester and Lurch)
http://www.addamsfamilyshow.com/
Lost in the Space (1965)
LIStrade3yr.jpg
LISrecentTVGUIDE2.jpg
LISgroup2001CINDY.jpgWEB.jpg
recently
LIS%20second%20season%20cover.jpg

I can't wait to purchase DVD all the episode with closed captioned

Worse TV Shows:

Star Trek
Friends
golf
bowling
wrestle
car race :ugh:
M*A*S*H (topic off - I meet them in live people last year)

Last edited:
Back