"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

Maybe i thought you are related to Chevy Chase the comedy actor of National Lapoon (SP?) :lol: J/k ofc!!!!! :rofl:

Wrong. My last name is Manhatten, and I own the bank.

Nah.. I thought you like to chase women.

How did she know?

Yeah, well, er, okay, I do chase 'em some, but when you're as old as me, all those megabucks in the Chase bank helps a lot.

How did she know?

Yeah, well, er, okay, I do chase 'em some, but when you're as old as me, all those megabucks in the Chase bank helps a lot.
Sure.. Sure.. Anything to help you to your advantage.. lmao

well mine is a combination of a few things, my family name is derived from maciain(the once clan chief of the macdonalds of glencoe) some people call me mac(yes I'm scottish) my name is Ian, well you can work it out lol just seemed fitting,
ps for anyone trying to work out my surname, an ancestor was the first person to SIGN the declaration if independence in the US, not write it but sign it, there's also a town named after us over there(US), also a college and and an old battlehip, free mars bar to anyone who works it out without help:fingersx:

I like "FairMerl" and glad you explain the name. Before I read "FarMer" by mistake! "FairMerl" is very nice (more than "FarMer" :laugh2:)

:)

Haha, Good thing I did explain.. I don't go so far away!! Unless you want me to be far away?? *wink*

I choose this my screen name because i can't think of name to pick for ad screen name so i had idea

Deafbratzgirl86
i am deaf, ofc
i can be a brat sometimes and z i just add to that
i am girl :)
86 that when i was born.
i not like this screen name but better than nothing.
i want to something that fit me for who i am. but i can't think of what i should to get that screen name.
maybe someday i will change it when i find something that perfect match for me.:type:

it awesome to see everyone has interesting id for ad.

ps for anyone trying to work out my surname, an ancestor was the first person to SIGN the declaration if independence in the US, not write it but sign it, there's also a town named after us over there(US), also a college and and an old battlehip, free mars bar to anyone who works it out without help:fingersx:

*off-topic*

Hmm...without looking it up, the only two names that comes to mind are: Jefferson and Franklin. However, I would go with 'Jefferson' first.... :cool:

~RR

John Hancock is the first one to sign the declaration of independence. There are towns in both England and USA and there is an USS Hancock. Your last name is Hancock. May I have a free mars bar??

John Hancock is the first one to sign the declaration of independence. There are towns in both England and USA and there is an USS Hancock. Your last name is Hancock. May I have a free mars bar??

oops my apoligies Buffalo, it should have read one of the first to sign, my mistake so ye can have a mars bar, and no my surname isn't hancock, also it's not a town but a county, made a right mess of that post eh, anyway here's a clue seeing as ye did so well with my bad information, the battleship number was dd-784, ps that will take you straight to it.

just call me mighty mac:giggle:

*off-topic*

Hmm...without looking it up, the only two names that comes to mind are: Jefferson and Franklin. However, I would go with 'Jefferson' first.... :cool:

~RR

a mile off RR mate, but my initial post was bad so it would be hard with all them signatures to get it right, but the post above leads right into it.

oops my apoligies Buffalo, it should have read one of the first to sign, my mistake so ye can have a mars bar, and no my surname isn't hancock, also it's not a town but a county, made a right mess of that post eh, anyway here's a clue seeing as ye did so well with my bad information, the battleship number was dd-784, ps that will take you straight to it.

just call me mighty mac:giggle:
Yep, Mighty Mac McKean!

I used ghsh1996 but it is no longer. My new id is lilylover72. My flower favorite is Lily. My 72 is my birth year.

Interesting!

I thought "Benobenang" and "PuyoPiyo" were foreign words. And "DeafSkeptic" was skeptical about everyone. :Oops:

"Kaitin" is my middle name.

Ohh I didn't realize that you reffer to my post lol.. Well actually I usually like how Japanese spell their words, that's why my username sounds like a foregin words ;)

I choose this my screen name because i can't think of name to pick for ad screen name so i had idea

Deafbratzgirl86
i am deaf, ofc
i can be a brat sometimes and z i just add to that
i am girl :)
86 that when i was born.
i not like this screen name but better than nothing.
i want to something that fit me for who i am. but i can't think of what i should to get that screen name.
maybe someday i will change it when i find something that perfect match for me.:type:

it awesome to see everyone has interesting id for ad.

That`s real :cool:

I used ghsh1996 but it is no longer. My new id is lilylover72. My flower favorite is Lily. My 72 is my birth year.

72 is my birth year too! Why did u change your userid?

Back