"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

mine is just my simple name - Jacob clarke

<--------Koala is an aussie animal and I am an aussie. :)

<---- First 3 words are University of Missouri... called it Mizzou. second 4 words are Deaf.

I am Mizzou lover and I am deaf, of course!

Spicy mean that I am "sexy" friends gave me that neckname so I name it on my SN... (dont ask me why!?) :lol::rofl:

Mine is a nickname given to me long ago. It was given to me because I hate to be alone.

I was OBE Couple years ago and seeing beautiful Galaxy... Wha.. am I doing flying up there and seeing there.. That explain I'm flying alike Angel.. Put it together, GalaxyAngel!

first sn.. Bullym0m, Bulldog is my favorite but ppl think I'm mean mom.. Misunderstand I'm NOT mean mother.. "BULLYM0M" I've thrown it out of my first sn.. changed to GalaxyAngel.. :)

Javapride shld be a bit ovbious!!!!

coffee luver and 2 prides in one, Deaf and Lesbain pride!!!! :)

RDC_girl - The first school I went to for college was Red Deer College, (RDC) and I am a girl lol

PuyoPiyo, because I love the game called Puyo Puyo, a game kinda like Tetris and I want to have two names so I add "Piyo" so that it can symbols of Gemini. I know that's so me, I always change and two-facing hehe ;)

The reason I got farewell65 cuz my last name is Farrell and many people tho its farewell or sound like farewell, so I put it and 65 cuz of my favorite football jersey nbr at MSSD

Elwood123 because my first labrador retriever was named Elwood, the 123 part doesn't mean anything.

that SN that i got an idea because i am fascinating to the real white wolves that we (me and my wife) encountered with in close-up in real life at our business-like friend's place that owns lots of wolves in their place that we took pictures of them. And the 64 is the year when i was born at.... And also i used to have other SN PDTuxie9 (I think) PD = Purple Dragon, Tuxie was our beloved cat's name that was killed by either car or dog in 2005. :rl: And the 9 stand for my favorite nbr which is my birthdate "11/09/64" and i just lost the password for it so i had to change to WhiteWolves64 hee hee... :giggle:

<---- blue is my favorite color, gecko is what I used to own a day gecko, 474 is my birthday April '74

Back