what is hard part to break the habits ?

I think the stores and place should have a brain. :D My baby's father is only like 13 years old or something he said, he used to go to store and actually get something without being asked for license/state id. CRAZY!!! Even when he was before 21, he gets drinks. Geez Wizz!!!

My bad habit... :EMBRASSED and look around innocently: Rocking myself when I'm tired. When I rock, I know I am tired what started it is my sister and I was copying her while I was a lil girl. Great start! *Rme* anyway I stopped successfully then I had a baby girl and she LOVES to be rock...with no choice, I had to rock her. There I go again...still rocking myself. :crying: wahh!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

My bad habit... :EMBRASSED and look around innocently: Rocking myself when I'm tired. When I rock, I know I am tired what started it is my sister and I was copying her while I was a lil girl. Great start! *Rme* anyway I stopped successfully then I had a baby girl and she LOVES to be rock...with no choice, I had to rock her. There I go again...still rocking myself. :crying: wahh!

i dont think thats something to be embarrassed abt gurl -- when i was at school i knew several girls who would rock themselves to sleep -- security i guess

I need BREAK the habits.

1.) cut down on CAFFEINE
2.) start chewing my nails (started last wintar at age 30).
3.) Daydreaming

I have 4 bad habits

1) bein a internet freak

2) buyin make-up to make myself feel better

3) drinkin coffee from starbucks almost all the time

4) when I'm horny I'll buy junk food to myself feel better :ugh:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
I have 4 bad habits

1) bein a internet freak

2) buyin make-up to make myself feel better

3) drinkin coffee from starbucks almost all the time

4) when I'm horny I'll buy junk food to myself feel better :ugh:

lipsticks :laugh2:
coffee :barf:

all you do is pray god...if i once smoke again, god would take my soul and tear it up that cause me die. maybe it would help

Back