What if......

Because Wednesday is the day after tomorrow. :wave:

Rick rolling what hackers do.it based on when turn computer on Rick Ashley pops up singing a song.google it

I was a stay at home dad, never bothered me neither does vomit or blood... My wife liked that I had CPR/First Aid training ( and am an Instructor) I like being the "Hero"

Pretty impressive, I agree with making an effort to learn life saving skills and other things today's society seems to have forgotten. Going to look into getting CPR certified, thanks Sono. :hug:

What if Trump gets elected and tells Mexico and the Arabs off they way we should have been doing years ago, gets tough on terrorism, closes the borders and gets this country back on track, and isn't afraid to wish everyone a Merry Christmas even if it ticks off the PC liberals....he's Da Man....

Laura

:thumbd:

Pretty impressive, I agree with making an effort to learn life saving skills and other things today's society seems to have forgotten. Going to look into getting CPR certified, thanks Sono. :hug:
Once certified as an instructor, you can hold classes and charge or do free, as a side job or hobby. I was training people at city hall

you can get certified free through most Fire Departments, thats what I did. Can also be done at the American Red Cross if you have one local.
( when you take the course, do all, Infant , Child and Adult CPR/First aid )
the infant course is all its own, the child/adult course are simular and together... babies are a lot different than toddlers and adults, amazing what we learn just because of the size.. I still have my "Annie" which has the "lungs" for each, pretty amazing kit.

*** make sure the training includes AED ****

and since babies are small, you can cradle them in one arm while working on them so you are mobile... dont have to leave them on the floor or table, being mobile you can get anywhere you need for safety or emergencies.

Last edited:
What if you break someone's ribs performing CPR?

What if you don't perform CPR and they die?

A live person with broken ribs is always preferable to a dead person with intact ribs.

CPR is performed only in life or death situations.

What if broken ribs lead to an infection and then leads to death?

I'd rather someone try to save a life even with that risk than do nothing which means certain death.

A Nihilist said:
What if broken ribs lead to an infection and then leads to death?

Even in ERs, professional medical personnel may accidentally break a person's ribs. As Sono noted, it's likely fairly rare to get to the point of infection and complications from broken ribs due to CPR. Broken ribs caused by other means (accidents, falls) carry the same risks.

What if alldeaf becomes full of hearies because the deafies are tired of homework and ASL tutoriing?

What if we are just right before the corner of global depression? It doesn't look good, Wal-Mart is closing 269 stores national wide affecting 16,000 employees, that is NOT good news. China is screwing up as they never experience great depression that we had back in 1928. It is likely going to happen in China affecting every countries in the world. USA is likely to be least affected of all but who knows?

Now oil is in $20's barrel territory and who knows when will they bottom out.

Back