What if......

What if you can just save those for next Christmas? :D

I wish I could, but I don't think I will get away with that. :) They'll be comin' around soon for their gifts !!

What if birds couldn't fly?

Thank god ostrich not fly would a nihilist find it funny if one sh1t on them proberly say that's life let's have debate as they slowly sink into the sh1t.me I use umbrella and laugh my head off..Have I got hang of nihism

Flint any good for fraking if so problem solved.not that I know much about fraking get clean water no oil spills I surpose

I was implying that it's a 2 birds one stone solution, get all those flint people up to alaska for lead free water and they can pick up all those dead birds

What if all the trash in the landfill really is just a delayed form of recycling? I mean, what if, say, in 5,000 years all the glass and aluminum trash composts into an artificial mine?

What if just once put something on tv I could follo and enjoy.Lucky got bbc so no adverts but every other channels got them and they all timed to break same time.what if once a week a day no advert breaks

What if all the people in flint move to alaska? No more lead poisoning problems :D

Sure, weather should be similar, but Michigan is hotter in summer.

It is great way to fill the population because Alaska didn't grew very much.

What if it doesn't stink? Will you be watching it?

(I don't even know what that show is. Is it car-related?)

I'll somehow live if it's bad. I just won't watch it anymore.

And you don't know what Top Gear is??? :eek3: It's only the most awesome car show on the planet! Well, it used to be until one of the hosts lost his job. It's a pretty hilarious show in which they have races, competitions and banter about cars.

If you get the BBCA channel on your TV you should be able to watch some reruns.

I'll somehow live if it's bad. I just won't watch it anymore.

And you don't know what Top Gear is??? :eek3: It's only the most awesome car show on the planet! Well, it used to be until one of the hosts lost his job. It's a pretty hilarious show in which they have races, competitions and banter about cars.

If you get the BBCA channel on your TV you should be able to watch some reruns.

What if I'm not a car fan? :lol:

Actually, I very much appreciate the beauty of some cars. But that's about as far as it goes for me. :)

Back