What if......

What if we are just right before the corner of global depression? It doesn't look good, Wal-Mart is closing 269 stores national wide affecting 16,000 employees, that is NOT good news. China is screwing up as they never experience great depression that we had back in 1928. It is likely going to happen in China affecting every countries in the world. USA is likely to be least affected of all but who knows?

Now oil is in $20's barrel territory and who knows when will they bottom out.

Store closing is world-wide, 154 in the USA, more than half the total....

Store closing is world-wide, 154 in the USA, more than half the total....

Thats not the point, yes they are world wide, but which country do you think Wally gets most merchandise from (for Walmart)? You see, Walmart gets majority of their stuff from China and China isn't doing well, which can affect Walmart.

China have devalued their money, which in turn affects the prices on merchandise, meaning Walmart would have to jack up prices, and it can affect their revenues as well.

Thats not the point, yes they are world wide, but which country do you think Wally gets most merchandise from (for Walmart)? You see, Walmart gets majority of their stuff from China and China isn't doing well, which can affect Walmart.

China have devalued their money, which in turn affects the prices on merchandise, meaning Walmart would have to jack up prices, and it can affect their revenues as well.

Simply because you said "269 national" (meaning nation-wide)which is incorrect.

What if the world's first deaf swinging event starts tomorrow?

What if I could get around to wrapping the last of my Christmas presents?

:lol:

I still haven't done it. Some family members were out of town over the holidays so they still haven't gotten their gifts. They're still sitting on my dining room table!

Must.work.up.energy.to.wrap. And.be.done.with.it.

Some family members were out of town over the holidays so they still haven't gotten their gifts. They're still sitting on my dining room table!

What if you can just save those for next Christmas? :D

What if I could get around to wrapping the last of my Christmas presents?

:lol:

I still haven't done it. Some family members were out of town over the holidays so they still haven't gotten their gifts. They're still sitting on my dining room table!

Must.work.up.energy.to.wrap. And.be.done.with.it.
Oh lord...I still have presents for friends of mine I have yet to wrap and send. I may just send it all- better be soon because the baby jacket I got for the baby is for 12 month old (only size they had at Gallaudet :P) and he's 6 months old this month lol. Just have to get one more thing.

Back