What if......

Since sin was already introduced via eating of fruit, the other one would have fallen one way or another somehow. It was just matter of time after first one ate the fruit.

But God have make quite duplicate.

What if you couldn't blow out candles no matter how hard you try?

There are, or used to be, trick candles that can't be blown out.

I've seen those. I think they still exist.

I should have posed a different question -- what if you had candles you couldn't light, no matter how hard you tried?

I learned this the hard way last year. My mom bought me battery-operated candles that looked like the real deal and I destroyed them trying to light them. :lol:

I've seen those. I think they still exist.

I should have posed a different question -- what if you had candles you couldn't light, no matter how hard you tried?

I learned this the hard way last year. My mom bought me battery-operated candles that looked like the real deal and I destroyed them trying to light them. :lol:

Oh my, that's funny! :lol:

If I got my sorry Arse out of bed would world notice would world be better place.That retorical question answered I stay put

What if everybody and I mean literally everybody decided to take a day off tomorrow? Who would be manning the gas stations, running the grocery stores, running websites, etc....?

What if everybody and I mean literally everybody decided to take a day off tomorrow? Who would be manning the gas stations, running the grocery stores, running websites, etc....?

Maybe someone will have an answer Wednesday. ;)

Because Wednesday is the day after tomorrow. :wave:
LOL took me a bit to figure it out what day is today and tomorrow. My time clock is still messed up (ah forget it- it's been messed up for a few years now..) and recovering from my trip last week (train to and from too lol- got back yesterday).

Because Wednesday is the day after tomorrow. :wave:

I don't know,it just website I went on I followed links to God knows what and I read it there.the little I understood the anonymous guy with email address that had Parisdo part of his name mentioning rickroll ing on Wendsday, my iPad went mad with geeky stuff then said banned.i got little out of my depth and not trying that again,
If you follow links rickroll ing you may do better.i started on you tube and followed some websites.also Rick Ashley don't mind

LOL took me a bit to figure it out what day is today and tomorrow. My time clock is still messed up (ah forget it- it's been messed up for a few years now..) and recovering from my trip last week (train to and from too lol- got back yesterday).

Where did you take the train to?

If you want get into it further look up whitchapple mosque get there friendship make clear yo a Muslim woman about 15/25 say die in your age.you get email you mention the old .Arabic name for Syria and you go from there,within mins you get call they told nick parents credit cards buy tickets bought turkey then Syria via tury turkey that week. abo kilmer another man to ask If you got kids all the better it can take up to a year. You only will know them by Twitter name..at some point you go to few levels of Tuesday prayers with women that when hijab ab come off and you properly prove you IS first payer group it rasdlization there will see 20 women.with children who all listening.I could take you there in mins and that how it done.That basically how it done my friend..Life is jeperdy if find you not IsIs.i thick woman if I can do it ask why cops doing nothing.
You proberly don't believe it but that short version every word true

What if there was only peace
climate refugees in world of pease people we defiantly need help them because out actions cause this.. America take them they be no hate just desperate people because Alaska be one of the first,
Treat all living things with respect live with in our means cut down on domesric things like oil use something else do all this then world need no war

If you want get into it further look up whitchapple mosque get there friendship make clear yo a Muslim woman about 15/25 say die in your age.you get email you mention the old .Arabic name for Syria and you go from there,within mins you get call they told nick parents credit cards buy tickets bought turkey then Syria via tury turkey that week. abo kilmer another man to ask If you got kids all the better it can take up to a year. You only will know them by Twitter name..at some point you go to few levels of Tuesday prayers with women that when hijab ab come off and you properly prove you IS first payer group it rasdlization there will see 20 women.with children who all listening.I could take you there in mins and that how it done.That basically how it done my friend..Life is jeperdy if find you not IsIs.i thick woman if I can do it ask why cops doing nothing.
You proberly don't believe it but that short version every word true

Caz,Caz, you're going so far over my head I'll never reach you. Huh? what are you talking about? The day after tomorrow is still Wednesday, which is what started your whatever you are going on about Sorry, but you amuse me, :lol:

climate refugees in world of pease people we defiantly need help them because out actions cause this.. America take them they be no hate just desperate people because Alaska be one of the first,
Treat all living things with respect live with in our means cut down on domesric things like oil use something else do all this then world need no war

There are more important things to do in helping in our community. Serving the hungry, giving to families who are in need, my list can go than to worry about petty things. I am busy at this time my phone keeps giving me alerts here don't understand when I removed AD from tapatalk , strange.

What if the oil industry figures out how to create synthetic gasoline hence creating a renewable energy resource?

Back