What if......

What if no state or country actually touched each other and each was its own continent? Would there be a lot more airplanes and boats? Maybe bridges too.

There are island people in the pacific that live like that. Look up Tuvalu islands, they live on an itty bitty speck of land barely a mile long and the nearest mainland is nearly 1,000 miles away.

If the entire world was all broken up into small islands then what would probably happen is either really long bridges will be built or develop efficient airplane/ship transport. And it'd be a little scary in that if you were living on an island because what if the shipment of food sinks?

There are island people in the pacific that live like that. Look up Tuvalu islands, they live on an itty bitty speck of land barely a mile long and the nearest mainland is nearly 1,000 miles away.

If the entire world was all broken up into small islands then what would probably happen is either really long bridges will be built or develop efficient airplane/ship transport. And it'd be a little scary in that if you were living on an island because what if the shipment of food sinks?
I have friends who live on island nations of Saipan, Papua New Guinea and Micronesia, and they face the supply line problem all the time. Everything has to be shipped in by air or sea, which is very expensive, slow, and unreliable. Whenever they need more than basic medical care they have to fly to other countries. They live in beautiful areas but it's not always easy. Our friends in Saipan are still struggling to meet basic needs since the recent typhoon destroyed much of their island, including water and power resources.

What if we didn't have jobs and responsibility life would be bliss:giggle:

What was that Einstein quote If world war 2 was fought with atom weapons world war 3 would be fought with sticks?

I remember that quote. However WW2 was ended with nuclear bomb instead of being fought with nuclear bomb. Lucky for us I guess.

No you would not like it and you would have early death but I like concept.
If I could go to pre arthritis days sun lounger swimming pool nice young man waiting on me hand and foot I give that a go.

What if Henry v111 had healthy twin boys with Katherine would we all be Catholics .I don't think America would be different but Europe would

What if one day automated vehicles become so reliable that manual driving becomes outlawed?

Why did you start using lime green for text? I can't read it on a white screen.
have seen her use neon pink and red too- readable on the dark theme but hard on the eyes (she isn't the only one to have used multiple color fonts before I get yelled at- I've commented on the other poster(s)' choices in the past).

I don't think there is a color that would be readable on both the white (default) theme and the dark theme... :hmm:

have seen her use neon pink and red too- readable on the dark theme but hard on the eyes (she isn't the only one to have used multiple color fonts before I get yelled at- I've commented on the other poster(s)' choices in the past).

I don't think there is a color that would be readable on both the white (default) theme and the dark theme... :hmm:

It. Hard on my eyes I have comented aswell

What if Mark and Scott are in heaven driving each other crazy?

I don't know; Charles Dickens said something like, "We forge the chains we wear in life", ........so you tell us but I don't think so.....happiness, healing, etc comes from taking responsibility......

I don't know; Charles Dickens said something like, "We forge the chains we wear in life", ........so you tell us but I don't think so.....happiness, healing, etc comes from taking responsibility......

The "what if" is not to be taken so seriously. That's why it's called "what if" it's what could happen. I don't think this to be taken literally just a dream world.

The "what if" is not to be taken so seriously. That's why it's called "what if" it's what could happen. I don't think this to be taken literally just a dream world.

Too, I don't think the reverse is necessarily true, either......

What if eve ate the apple and Adam grew a pair and not eaten it it or visa versa.

What if eve ate the apple and Adam grew a pair and not eaten it it or visa versa.

Since sin was already introduced via eating of fruit, the other one would have fallen one way or another somehow. It was just matter of time after first one ate the fruit.

Back