What if you found out your new roomate...

Simple.

Beat the crap outta him and kick him out in the streets...with homosexual homeless guys out there :lol:

LOL My roommate disrepscted me and my room then I shoved all of my roommate's stuffs out of my sink, and clothes on the floor in the closet. My roommate was mad at me for touching his stuffs and I didn't give a shit cuz I was moving out in a couple of weeks later.

I would talk with my roomie about it. If she still won't do it and I'm gonna ask her to leave!!

Originally posted by e
LOL My roommate disrepscted me and my room then I shoved all of my roommate's stuffs out of my sink, and clothes on the floor in the closet. My roommate was mad at me for touching his stuffs and I didn't give a shit cuz I was moving out in a couple of weeks later.

LOL. Your roommate got :Owned:

kick out...but ack im a hypocrite, im a slob myself but I clean up once a week pretty much

I'd stick his hand in a bowl of warm water and tell the RA that he has problems, then have him committed into a mental asylum!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'd stick his hand in a bowl of warm water and tell the RA that he has problems, then have him committed into a mental asylum!

:laugh2:

Have you ever done that before?

Wow Old Thread!!

Alexie, Wonder did you still stuck with your new sloppy roommate? :lol:

...was a slob, left his clothes all over the floor, turned off the heater before bedtime and ended up 20 degrees in the morning, AND always left the front door unlocked knowing there was a house break-in recently in the neighborhood?

Holla!

Absolutely Kick him out. No discussion

Why are we talking about my ex-husband? (jk)

My ex roommate was one of those. I did not kick her out. Instead I was the type that left notes on the fridge.

For an example... (please pick up after yourself and your friends. P.S. and all the beer bottles that YOUR company left) I am not your mother.

Went to work. Came home she was pissed!! Claiming she was not a child. Then I told her if she was not a child then pick up after yourself.

about a few months later after me hassling her. She moved.

I was like :wave:

I would kick him/her out for sure.

I had a similar problem with a former rommate, too. =/

I have a roommate right now who is borderline crazy. I'm about ready to kick 'im out.

What are they doing to you?

Throws a hissy fit when any of my hearing friends (he is hearing himself) talks on their cell phone. They've been reduced to going out to the garage if they wanna use it. Of course, same said roommate talks so loud on his own cell phone I can hear him 2 floors away in my house (and I'm deaf!) Picks a fight if any of us want to use the coffeemaker in the morning before he does. Heaven forbid we should get any coffee first. I finally went out and bought my own coffeemaker. Tells us "absolutely under NO circumstances can we touch his laundry" even if it's been sitting in the washer or dryer for a day already and we're waiting our turn. Tells us to shut up after dark. "If this were the white house, total quiet would be respected around here." Excuse me? This is not the white house.

AND, last but not least. I am one of the OWNERS of this house. He is not. Yet he feels like he gets to dictate terms around here. Other than his hissy fits and demands, he's actually nice when he wants to be which is the only reason I haven't kicked 'im out yet. But think I'm about to give him his notice and replace him with a less-hissy person.

Back