What if man never evolved on earth?

The Joker

Reaction score
What if man never excisted on earth for over millions of years. But the Dinosaurs lived and died. It would be a peaceful world.

often wonder if that bit of slime got troad by dinosaur or been in sun too long would we be here who knows.Would it been peaceful I don't think so survival of the fittest

I don't know about peaceful. The dinosaurs were just like other animals-- hunter and hunted too.

"What if man never evolved on earth?"

:whistle:

Yeah Reb here what i think the world today without man

Btr5BYVCAAIhCCp.jpg

I didn't say that there wouldn't be any people. ;)

Dinosaur go "RAWRRRRR!!!!!!" Followed by the gnashing of teeth as it ripped into another dinosaurs flesh.

Yep I'd say very peaceful. :)

There will always be danger with animals and plants all over the world, even with no Dinosaurs being present million of years ago. No, it would not be peaceful but in some areas if you are lucky to find a good safe place to live without danger to humans. But still, I believe that there will always be evolved going through many changes over the years including the lands that seem to move from one area to another area.

We will always be evolve forever no matter until the end if we are not careful of ruining our Mother Earth. You have to respect Mother Earth with kindness and consideration not to pollute and destroying Mother Earth all over the world. Look at Japan and South America like Amazon. They are ruining them with greedy to destroy their own countries. That is why we need to fight to stop corporations from ruining Nature life. :(

It might be an "interesting" thought to consider what if "humans didnt "arrive" on this earth eons ago?

That raises the question-why dinosaurs were "picked" to start the evolution process?

I would suspect not too many people are "unduly preplexed" at the present time.

Seems life is too short about hypothetical worrying about "possible answers going back trillions? years?

Gee: would dinosaurs be able to use Google?

Or not! Sharks are from that period and discovered to have barely evolved!

Yeah makes me wonder,But they didn't survive.The homo habilis didn't survive nether.

From Big Bang Theory. Leonard says to Kurt (Penny's boyfriend) "A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumb says what?" Kurt says "what??" :laugh2::laugh2::rofl:

Sorry I couldn't resist this lol!!

This is why homo habilis didn't evolve!

Or not! Sharks are from that period and discovered to have barely evolved!

must evolved not be here now.learned how be top of food chain when bigger more powerful fish around...we will never know

The logical answer if man never existed on this earth since the "beginning of time" then "whatever" did would/might still be "here". Does Google know?

The "problem" where would "humankind" be "located" if still existent?

Fortunately we don't to have to get to "excited" as that eventuality never happened.

aside: computers can be "fun" hypothesing scenarios-Mars anyone?

I saw a documentary that claims that we evolved from fish if we didnt evolve any further we might still be fish lol

Back