What if man never evolved on earth?

Anyone interested in how the Idea of evolution from a historical point of view-consider "Evolution: the History of an idea" Peter J Bowler University of California Press, Berkeley California 1983 412 pages.
He was a professor at The Queen's University at Belfast

Say Hi to great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandma and Grandpa Archaea

medium.jpg

And of course we are the survivor of destructions....

I personally believe in my own theory. Adaptation. Lamarckism Is not dead at least In my mind. That I pulled out of a death spiral a couple years ago helped me form the theory. Nothing unique but I think it should play more of a role in modern medicine. Any way meandering on then there is my central theory of accommodation. That is where we knowingly accommodate danger as a matter of fact.

Accommodation is subtle because it is not easily seen by the participants. Observers with life experience see it instantly. The ability to bring about our own destruction is inherent and to be expected. It saddens me greatly that it should have the power it does. I find consolation in science that clearly demonstates oppositional forces in all activities.

I'm sorry.. I'm a little confused. We live on a planet where things eat each other, were does the peace part come in?

Presumably the peace part comes from "entities being dead".

Normally very quiet state-to say the least.

aside: no sure about "vampires/living dead" now presumed to be "drivers of evolution"?
Just checked the index of Evolution-History of an idea-no listing for vampires.

Perhaps "secret information" known only to "insiders".

There is sort of two differing camps of thought out among us when it comes to our world. They show up in our society as political but really it has more to do with just how people are.
There are forces among our thinking that are absurdly dangerous with no predictable good outcome.

Back