What if man never evolved on earth?

Man didn't evolve for millions of years. Something must not have been going right so man did evolve. When that goes too wrong we'll become extinct also.
I think I'll make it through though.

there were hundreds of different human breeds only fittest survied

Don't recall that humans were "differentiated by breeds" which only the "fittest" survived from the long past- eons ago.

Which "characteristics" were deemed to be "keys to survival" unknown at the present time.?

Not sure if Google can answer that hypothesis?

Does "humankind" personally make "decisions to evolve"? Does any member of Alldeaf.com pondered whether to "participate in further evolution"?

aside: don't recall if Darwin considered the matter?

Don't recall that humans were "differentiated by breeds" which only the "fittest" survived from the long past- eons ago.

Which "characteristics" were deemed to be "keys to survival" unknown at the present time.?

Not sure if Google can answer that hypothesis?

Does "humankind" personally make "decisions to evolve"? Does any member of Alldeaf.com pondered whether to "participate in further evolution"?

aside: don't recall if Darwin considered the matter?

OH YES there was many different types of human Darwin said so and if you want go biblical that infers it also
they found hundreds of fossil human bones lots of them show different traits showing chance of survival slim.
It just that bit of slime if not been right place right time would we be us.we will never know,but looking at planets with no life on them don't look much fun with out us not that all fun here...
We got wonderful world it just some people should not be on it

you should watch this movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

MV5BNjUwMDQ2NTQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ4NDIzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

If us humans were not here. One the most staggering immediate effects of present dominant human cultures on our planet is the wholesale destruction of other species.
In a relatively short time of just a few hundred years the decimation of the wildlife planetwide is nearly beyond comprehension. The conversion of lifeforms into monetary value is a pitiless destruction cycle. Each level of less is the new normal.
This planet was a paradise and we are in this blip in time tearing it up at warp speed. This has an inevitable end. We survive as mammals within a very narrow set of parameters.

If us humans were not here. One the most staggering immediate effects of present dominant human cultures on our planet is the wholesale destruction of other species.
In a relatively short time of just a few hundred years the decimation of the wildlife planetwide is nearly beyond comprehension. The conversion of lifeforms into monetary value is a pitiless destruction cycle. Each level of less is the new normal.
This planet was a paradise and we are in this blip in time tearing it up at warp speed. This has an inevitable end. We survive as mammals within a very narrow set of parameters.

I wouldn't worry about it. The Earth doesn't care anyway. We will get wiped out one day and it will be just different from the way we know it.

many species die every day.... and many species are also born everyday too. just a matter of time till our species die :)

I wouldn't worry about it. The Earth doesn't care anyway. We will get wiped out one day and it will be just different from the way we know it.

many species die every day.... and many species are also born everyday too. just a matter of time till our species die :)

Mother Earth care. We, the people, are destroying Mother Earth and being so destructive to many of our different people (all over the world) and species. The species (animals and reptiles including bugs) are the only ones that take care of Mother Earth to make our world healthy. You can not say that Mother Earth don't care. Dang, Jiro! :mad:

In a few million years the entire planet earth will be burnt up by the sun anyway. So even if you develop some kind of Noah's ark saving every single species they'll just get burnt up by the "natural" sun.

In a few million years the entire planet earth will be burnt up by the sun anyway. So even if you develop some kind of Noah's ark saving every single species they'll just get burnt up by the "natural" sun.

:roll:

Mother Earth care. We, the people, are destroying Mother Earth and being so destructive to many of our different people (all over the world) and species. The species (animals and reptiles including bugs) are the only ones that take care of Mother Earth to make our world healthy. You can not say that Mother Earth don't care. Dang, Jiro! :mad:

no no. the Mother Earth doesn't care because it will continue to live on with or without humans.

we are only destroying an environment that is livable for humans. Earth has been thru thousands of different environments. it does not care if the entire world nuked each other because Earth can heal itself thousands years later. there are plenty of organisms on Earth that can eat radiation as food and there will be new organisms born.... just like millions years ago, dinosaurs were presumably wiped out by either asteroids or massive volcanic eruptions.

when our environment and humans die away... a new environment and millions of new species will be born. The day Earth dies is the day Earth (or Sun) has gone supernova.... meaning the entire Milky galaxy will be destroyed in the blink of eye but that's for another millions or billions or trillions of years later lol

we are only destroying an environment that is livable for humans. Earth has been thru thousands of different environments. it does not care if the entire world nuked each other because Earth can heal itself thousands years later. there are plenty of organisms on Earth that can eat radiation as food and there will be new organisms born.... just like millions years ago, dinosaurs were presumably wiped out by either asteroids or massive volcanic eruptions.

That text in bold reminds me of a documentary researching wild animals in chernobyl. You would think that there's going to be 2-headed wolves and rabbits glowing in the dark but believe it or not wildlife is thriving there. The animals don't live long enough anyway to get affected by the radiation. And there are even a handful of people still living there and they are doing fine so far. :hmm:

I was told we would evolved to live off air and sunlight more plant like.We live in euphoric state due to way we would breath lack of O2 forgot how we would breed bc we would not move...a miserable existence but they be happy this in red dwarf of Suns life.Then black hole sucked up and bcome Gods 414 or was it 401

The Earth is a thing, not a person, so it doesn't "care" about anything. Obviously, the environment is affected by what mankind does to it but the environment doesn't have "feelings" about it.

There will come a time when the Earth will be totally destroyed and remade but it won't be mankind doing it, and it won't take millions of years.

People don't become gods.

the native American indian disagree Reb look what happen to them...The civervilzations who made men Gods no fared much better.You you truly believe this Reb I respect your faith...I trying guess your path not JW Mormon catholic or brethren...
I had to pick a group I go for Quakers but don't think you are that what I would be.I go for you being penticostal....I'll get it eventually

That text in bold reminds me of a documentary researching wild animals in chernobyl. You would think that there's going to be 2-headed wolves and rabbits glowing in the dark but believe it or not wildlife is thriving there. The animals don't live long enough anyway to get affected by the radiation. And there are even a handful of people still living there and they are doing fine so far. :hmm:
When TCS visited Ukraine a few years ago, he stayed in a city down-river from Chernobyl (Cherkasy). They were warned not to eat any of the fish from the river, or any produce from the Chernobyl area. It was not only illegal but dangerous. However, the poor people there didn't always follow that law. I don't know if they were "doing fine." Medical care there was almost nonexistent. The group TCS was with were told that if they became sick or injured to NOT go to the local hospital but get evacuated to Germany for medical treatment.

the native American indian disagree Reb look what happen to them...The civervilzations who made men Gods no fared much better.You you truly believe this Reb I respect your faith...I trying guess your path not JW Mormon catholic or brethren...
I had to pick a group I go for Quakers but don't think you are that what I would be.I go for you being penticostal....I'll get it eventually
None of the above. Just as a matter of identification, I'm plain old independent Baptist. :)

have to disagree,where I lived before children from Chernobyl would come over to my part of London each year for medical treatment dental etc and nice holiday break everyone put something to it from NHS to local sweet shops and gradually less kids everyone of those kids dead as are the parents.
that power station still leaking I think some properganda in that program..as for two headed fish,i live near a government building called seafas they do strange things, you have sign secrets act before entering.My sister has check sea water for radiation in there and I have myself seen two headed fish it was herring and becoming rare fish...no one ate that two headed fish as far as I know it still in fishermans freezer. we had humpback whales turtles and sharks none should be in north sea

Back