What good thing happened to you today?

I when go to going shopping and mail some cards and just I was about to drop the cards into the mailbox I saw that I forgot to put a stamp on one! I when to the Market Basket and see if I could buy a stamp and they did not sell single stamps. A woman overheard me and gave one of her. I was going to give the woman for the stamp but she did not want it. I know it was only 44 cents but it was nice for a stranger to do it.

Thank God I was healthy enough today to be able to clean the house some. Then, my two daughters drove down from UC Davis or (the pepper spraying school). We had a wonderful visit. I took them to lunch and gave them some of the bacon and cookies I received for Christmas presents from out of state. Now, my moms coming to spend the night and we will go shopping tomorrow. My daughter and I did a lot of shopping on line to redecorate the family room. Shopping on line is too easy!! Loved today, less pain more fun!!!!

Another good thing that happened is that we found out on her IPhone that she can do voice to text and it works very well. Wow what a difference. We actually had a good two way conversation. Have others here tried that? Just curious. It would me nice if there was something that size that could do voice to text without all the other stuff and the $35 s month service fee. Seems to me this would be a great conversation tool for all who can't use HA. If anyone know something small like that, please let me know. IPad too big to carry around. Thanks you guys are awesome!!!!!

Another good thing that happened is that we found out on her IPhone that she can do voice to text and it works very well. Wow what a difference. We actually had a good two way conversation. Have others here tried that? Just curious. It would me nice if there was something that size that could do voice to text without all the other stuff and the $35 s month service fee. Seems to me this would be a great conversation tool for all who can't use HA. If anyone know something small like that, please let me know. IPad too big to carry around. Thanks you guys are awesome!!!!!

iPod touch. Just get an app for voice to text. Dragon Dictation would be one.

Sorry Bott. Is that different from the IPhone and IPad? Service fee? Is it small?:angel:

Same size as iPhone. But thinner. Not a phone. If you have wireless you can use it as a computer.

The smallest one is 8gb. If you get an app that is self contained , you wouldn't even need to have it connected to the internet.

iPod

Same size as iPhone. But thinner. Not a phone. If you have wireless you can use it as a computer.

The smallest one is 8gb. If you get an app that is self contained , you wouldn't even need to have it connected to the internet.

I looked it up. Looks amazing. Is $189 a good price. No service fee right? Wow I'm excited.:angel:

iPhone

Sorry, one more thing. Is the voice to text pretty accurate? I know Dragon on my IPad is kind of hit or miss. If IPhonr works that well it sure would help for doctor appointments etc. Thnks for your help!:angel:

I looked it up. Looks amazing. Is $189 a good price. No service fee right? Wow I'm excited.:angel:

No service fee. $189 is a good price. Check Target, as they sometimes give a free gift card with purchase at this time of year.

Sorry, one more thing. Is the voice to text pretty accurate? I know Dragon on my IPad is kind of hit or miss. If IPhonr works that well it sure would help for doctor appointments etc. Thnks for your help!:angel:

I don't know really how accurate they are. But they must have some success as they keep making them. Virtual Voice is one on Droid specifically for deaf people.

I had to go assist/'interpret' at a lengthy medical consultation today (over an hour) and I managed to keep the conversation flowing fairly well despite the odd "one moment please" request to the doctor. But, best of all, I only had trouble fingerspelling one word and, yes, that is a huge accomplishment for me in this situation :applause: haha. For some reason my hand does not like "i"s and "y"s - I am surprised I have not earned the name "The Fingerspelling Butcher" by this point :giggle: . Yeah for small successes :).

wow i am fought with my boyfriend after i coming home from work. bec he leave messy dish in kitchen and refuse cleans himself. also he lazy not washes his dirty clothes. it is pissing me off. but i did have good day at work today bec of sexy co-worker name Giorgos ;) we did flirting a lots today and i am cannot stop smile and thinking about him. he is damn hottie man with nice dark curl hair, tall muscles body, and sexy perfect white teeth. he was go on website call "aslpro.com" bec he want learns asl and chatting with me easy. he say goodbye to me and give me hug......i was try close my mouth bec not want drools on his sexy body. he is smelling very good and i not want stop hugging him. but i won't kisses him, hard temptation, but i controlling myself bec i am taken woman. damn!!!!!!!!

The Dragon hates me. It does not understand me very well. :giggle: I use another app, Vlingo. It's a free app as well.

I had dragon diction once, but I never used it, so I deleted it. =/

But my boss gave me my paycheck a day early today. :D No complaints there. Now I get to pay my phone bill. Boo.

I got a letter today from SSA and will receive more money startin in January....

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Back