What good thing happened to you today?

What good thing happened to me today? Um, let's say I don't have to deal with a certain poster and his teeth-gritting posts for a while, just learned that he's on enforced vacation. :D

I'm a free....!

Merry Christmas, y'all!

:wave:

*singing "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys*

Ah! I love the colorful clothes she wears
And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair

Ah! I hear the sound of a gentle word
On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air

Refrain:

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's givin' me the excitations
(Ooo, bop-bop, good vibrations)
(Bop-bop, excitations)
(Good, good, good, good vibrations)
She's givin' me the excitation
(Bop-bop, excitations)
(Bop-bop, excitations)

Close my eyes; she's somehow closer now
Softly smile I know she must be kind
When -- I look in her eyes
She goes with me to a blossom world

{Refrain}

I don't know where, but she sends me there
(Oh, my my love sensation)
(Oh, my my heart elation)

Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations a-happenin' with her x3

Ohh!

She's givin' me the excitation
(Bop-bop, excitations)

Na na-na na-na na-na-na x4

I love my best friends who live in CA. They're flying out to NY to help me move back home. They're sticking their necks out for me and I do the same for them... Friends for life.

I was able to get up this morning. That's about the only good thing.

HAHA! and :giggle: :giggle: .....that's me some days! It's turned much cooler here in Jax....and living on the River gets a little colder...my doggie runs out there to do her business...and runs right back in!...Saves me a lot of "yelling and holllaring..."Hurry it up, Anita"..."Come on, come on!"..."Move it, lard ass!"

I got to chat with TWA on text about a few things. Was a nice chat. :)

Not here. We prefer it either frozen or dry. :) Sometimes farms are easier to work on when it's frozen.

We have cattle which means I get the added joy of busting ice around the pond to make sure cows have access to water. Not my idea of a good day on the farm.

My honey did that a few years ago. After coming home from Iraq he refused to cut it for the longest time (tired of the weekly haircuts mandated in the Army! :lol: ) and it got long enough that he could donate to L-O-L. He's kept it short since.

I donated my hair to locks of love years ago.

Is that when you went to short, spiky hair? I'm still waiting for you to dye it pink or purple. It would suit you! :lol:

Is that when you went to short, spiky hair? I'm still waiting for you to dye it pink or purple. It would suit you! :lol:

Actually when I was 18, I had black and pink streaks in it.

I'm impressed with all of you who have given to Locks of Love! Does your hair have to be really long for that?

For my honey - it was 10 inches. (I thought that was the minimum. Maybe it varies.)

Don't know for sure. The fact that you are in Canada may have different rules/guidelines than here in the US.

Why you cannot?

My hair grows tooo slow and it is too thin. Trying to grow it out now. It looks thick because of my curls but the texture sucks. I want my daughter's beautiful thick hair.

Back