What good thing happened to you today?

My hair thin too. Sucks.

I had to cut between 8-10 inches off my hair. I couldn't donate though. After EEG in hospital they left some glue in my hair which I laid on for a month In ICU. What a waste I could have donated but it was like a rats nest.

I have very thick hair too. And because it's so naturally curly, I keep it in layers. So no way to donate to L-O-L. Some layers are as short as 2 inches, others are a foot long! :lol:

My hair is never the same, it changes.

My BFF got her flight ticket to NYC to help me move. Best Christmas ever.

Also thinking of my family. Mommy said something that hurt me.

**** Can't wait and very jealous Sophia,... needing my older and smartest family member here to make all things right again.

She posted that on my BFF's wall when she announced that she's going on a road trip with me.

I'm a little confused. Are you "the older and smartest family member" that your mom wants there "to make things all right again?" And she can't wait to see you? Isn't that a good thing?

I'm a little confused. Are you "the older and smartest family member" that your mom wants there "to make things all right again?" And she can't wait to see you? Isn't that a good thing?

I'm the oldest child. I've been fiercely independent, swore off my family for seven years. But I realized, I really need to be with my family at this time. My brother's dying, my sisters are going through a rough time and my parents are going through a possible divorce. I just need to be there. Mom considers me the glue. So it's all up to me to keep the family together.

So yes, it's a huge burden. But family does come first. Thus the reason, I'm packing up and moving to CA.

It sounds like you are quite the rock for your family. Sometimes that is quite the burden; I hope you have someone for YOUR rock, as well.

I hope, too, that you don't literally see it as "up to you" to get the family to stay together. No one can be that responsible for other people's behavior. But if you can help them do whatever they have to do, and let them know you are there for them, that is very important in its own right, regardless of whether they stay together or not.

It's so great that you have friends coming out to NY to help you move. What a wonderful tribute to your friend-making ability, and to their willingness to do so much for you! That is really true-friendship.

I got an A' on one of my Final exams today. Now I am done with the semester, and can sleep in for once. :)

i did got real pine christmas tree set up and i am almost finish putting all new ornament on it. i will continue tomorrow and put color light on it. room is smells good and boyfriend say i do good job....we did discussing and have meeting about our problem. now we fine cool and he will learning more asl for me

My kids thanked me for all my hard work, and sacrifices I make for them. They said they have the best Momma ever!

My daughter texted me with her new phone number. I asked her if she got a new phone and she said no, but had to get her number changed to prevent my ex's recent ex girlfriend from contacting her. That made me so happy because it means she is totally out of our lives for good. She was a nightmare for the both of us in the past 5 years.

Back