What good thing happened to you today?

I had to go assist/'interpret' at a lengthy medical consultation today (over an hour) and I managed to keep the conversation flowing fairly well despite the odd "one moment please" request to the doctor. But, best of all, I only had trouble fingerspelling one word and, yes, that is a huge accomplishment for me in this situation :applause: haha. For some reason my hand does not like "i"s and "y"s - I am surprised I have not earned the name "The Fingerspelling Butcher" by this point :giggle: . Yeah for small successes :).

:wave: I have trouble with Y also as my little finger does not like to do things without the help of the ring finger. :giggle: Doesn't help that my name ends with a Y. :(

I got a letter today from SSA and will receive more money startin in January....

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I better get home before my daughter so she doesn't see her letter. I had heard there was going to be an increase but had not told her. All the money she gets will go to her (or her car pmts) when she stops receiving the checks at the end of school, but for now, I give her an allowance from the checks, use some of it to pay for the car and the car insurance and her data plan and now the insurance on her iPhone.

Yeah, the checks will increase in January....BUT...(I hate that!)...so will my insurance premiums increase (health insurance), so it's gonna take the extra income....My doctors switched from Humana Gold....gave 3 other options to choose from...so I chose Wellcare.....seemed to be the best for me. Waiting to see if there will be an increase, as I already pay close to $100.00 a month for Medicare! My agent is working on it!...Got my fingers crossed....

I won a bid for a job 8o miles away. I will give it to a couple other guys, though, since they can use the money for the holidays. $2000 for one day's work, not too bad.

The anti-nausea pills (Promethazine) are working!..So no more stomach cramps...only side effect?....Drowsiness....so am gonna take them before bedtime tonight...just about to pass out again (after 9 hours of sleep)...

Got given an early Christmas present by a friend today - a lovely leather bound journal to write in. A beautiful gift :)

going to a cookie exchange party tonight! yay! My first cookie exchange ever! I'm excited! :D

Yeah, the checks will increase in January....BUT...(I hate that!)...so will my insurance premiums increase (health insurance), so it's gonna take the extra income....My doctors switched from Humana Gold....gave 3 other options to choose from...so I chose Wellcare.....seemed to be the best for me. Waiting to see if there will be an increase, as I already pay close to $100.00 a month for Medicare! My agent is working on it!...Got my fingers crossed....

Apply for Extra Help..Medicare Savings Programs can help ppl with limited resources and income save more than $1,100 by paying their Medicare part B (medical insurance) premiums. A lot of ppl dont know that... My health insurance will decrease in Jan. :cool2:

i am relax lunch break work now and chatting with my co worker Giorgos. he say he want take me dinner in cuban restaurant and he fast learns asl wow sweet man. but i am not sure i able to go? bec boyfriend need my help something for tonight.

I am thinking about how much I appreciate my new hat, and dish towel I got in the mail. What beautiful craftmanship Gloria!

I'm thinking how happy I am to have finished my Christmas shopping. I actually lasted 4 hours at the mall. Then, had an hour of physical therapy. I'm sure I'll pay for it later and tomorrow. But it's done. Now, if only they were all wrapped......

Kids are home for the holidays! Let the frolicking begin. And some cookie baking.

Kids

Kids are home for the holidays! Let the frolicking begin. And some cookie baking.

Just found out that all 3 children will be spending Christmas Eve night with us. Then we all go to Grandmas for the "big family" dinner. Best gift you can get!! Makes me so happy.:angel:

Which album?? I have yet to download a whole album, only individual songs. I have about 30 or so right now.

Back