What good thing happened to you today?

:wave:MyNameIsNO, seems like you have a great friend - what a beautiful gift!

I love paying the bridge toll for the person behind me. Makes your day feel nice!!:angel:

I have been known to leave enough money for people behind me on the Florida Turnpike. Not all of us have the SunPass. I have also gotten gift cards for McD's and BK and with $10 on the cards, gave them to homeless people.

Elated today....found the perfect shirts for my son!..."Lynard Skynard"....he's gonna Love it!...Found some "Beatles" shirts and "Foreigner"...all rock bands....He's only 20...but does love those rock bands.....

Good music

Elated today....found the perfect shirts for my son!..."Lynard Skynard"....he's gonna Love it!...Found some "Beatles" shirts and "Foreigner"...all rock bands....He's only 20...but does love those rock bands.....

Seems your son has great taste in music. Those are some of ny favorite bands. I use to play my Beatles CD on the way to work. Music can put you in a good mood. Even my children, same age as your son, love the Beatles!! I remember years ago, my daughter did a solo, with her electric violin, to the music Penny Lane(?). School orchestra, I miss those days. Both my daughters play many instruments very well. Would bring tears to my eyes. So beautiful. I miss that so much!!!! :angel:

Found out that I can take a couple of days off this week (to get things done before Christmas). I'm helping with a project (boring proof reading :( ) and wasn't sure if they would let me take the time off. I do have to be here on Friday and Tuesday (Monday's our holiday) because other's will be out those two days.

This happened yesterday and I forgot to post. I got a letter from Social Security. I am getting a raise!!! Seems, since I changed my medicare insurance company, I don't have to pay as much and so my monthly check will be almost $100 more than stated a couple of weeks ago when I got the notice about my COLA.

This happened yesterday and I forgot to post. I got a letter from Social Security. I am getting a raise!!! Seems, since I changed my medicare insurance company, I don't have to pay as much and so my monthly check will be almost $100 more than stated a couple of weeks ago when I got the notice about my COLA.
:applause:

My older granddaughter loved the sock monkey hat I gave her for Christmas. :)

I found out my girlfried's family is a lot bigger than I realized... The plus??? They are all good people...never the weird ones! :)

I received yahoo's first place fanasty football trophy. Pssst, I only won by 3 points.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm thinking it must be spring. The air is suddenly very fresh around here.

Just feeling so good!....The boys know it too....and said..."It's too nice of a day for you to cook...let's go out to BK"....Wonderful weather, no jacket or coat needed....

I met two young autistic brothers with their mother at Walmart. They approached me and at first I thought they were trying to take my white cane.

Their mother got it explained they really were just going to shake my hand. They talked to my husband about fossils, which was both their preoccupation.

They hugged me goodbye, and the younger brother told me he was so sorry I can't see well.

It was an interesting experience.

Okay 3 good things today. I am blessed!!!

1. I got my fresh clean install of my operating system, so hopefully my computer crashes are done.

2. Naisho also made sure I had the Ad Blocker turned on and that's a big help. (now, I just have to work on blocked website.)

3. MIL decided to get Bud's chicken dinners for everyone tonight for Valentine's Day. Bud's is a local chicken place like KFC, but more hometown kind of.

Bud's Chicken & Seafood

I got a surprise, actually two surprises from my two customers today. One left me in the mailbox, Valentine Candy and said thank you for doing all work for them. Other customer came up to me while i put the mails in 4 mailboxes with flower in the vase. It made me happy today. :) Happy Valentine Day..

:wave:Bott, I'm glad your shared your experience at the store with the two boys and their mom I can see why that would be interesting and a bit worrisome since you thought they wanted your cane:aw:
Do you go to that Walmart often? I wonder if you'll see them again.

Kristina and Jazzy, those all look some good things and surprises!:)
I like surprises but my husband doesn't.

I wonder if they have a Bud's here:hmm:

Already got my state tax refund! I just filed 5 days ago. E-file is so quick. Federal should be coming soon.

Put it into savings for now until I figure out a plan for it. Maybe house improvements.

Back