What game are you getting this year 2013?

Today is the release day for the Pikachu 3DS XL! It's showing as sold out on the website I bought it from.

WHERE IS MINE???

Pikachu 3DS XL ? seriously? :)

I want want want want Bioshock Infinite. The more I see it, the more I want it...

Last night, I bought new Tomb Raider (PC) game from Steam store. Pretty good graphic and violence game as too much blood wound lady...

I heard alot nVidia users are mad. Their game has been crashed and black screen. They are waiting for update nVidia patch fix bugs.

I have no problem with my AMD Radeon 7950 video card.

I played Tomb Raider today with latest patch and the issue about graphic is resolved now.

I got Dead Space 3 for free - part of EA/Maxis apology with Simcity issues. :)

I got Dead Space 3 for free - part of EA/Maxis apology with Simcity issues. :)

From what I've read about the game you deserve a refund and a hand-written apology.

I love that all the DLC so far have been really cynical advertising tie-ins.

Just finished playing Bullet storm! Check the video if you dont know what it is!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1H29WMgkE]Bulletstorm: Gameplay Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
The bulletstorm is amazing, with the kick and whip (literary) around the enemy never cease to enjoy me :D
Now, im buying game called "Rage". supposedly it was created by Quack and DOOM creator(S). so im going to check it out ^^

I just learned that there is a new DLC for Telltale Games: The Walking Dead. That is called, 400 Days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shR53nX9v8c]Telltale Games: The Walking Dead: 400 Days[/ame]

It will come out next month! :)

I test my hack tool for cheat in Borderland 2 game... Steam can't ban me.. whew.. I'm safe.

I test my hack tool for cheat in Borderland 2 game... Steam can't ban me.. whew.. I'm safe.

That's correct because Borderlands 2 are not VAC protected.

I used hacks too - you know it. :lol:

That's correct because Borderlands 2 are not VAC protected.

I used hacks too - you know it. :lol:

I hacked full Skill Tree, I adjusted from level 50 to level 61 weapons, shields, mods and etc... I added "Pearlesecent Weapons" ....shrugs

attachment.php

Newest weapons called "Pearlesecent" for level 61

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-06-13_00001.jpg
    2013-06-13_00001.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2013-06-13_00002.jpg
    2013-06-13_00002.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 2013-06-13_00003.jpg
    2013-06-13_00003.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I completed 400 Days. I thought two chapters are funnier stories. I love Eddie and crazy (but understandly realistic) Nate. I enjoy all of 5 stories, through I dislike Becca. She's so creepy child...

Anyway, I'm not sure if I did mention Tomb Raider somewhere here. I completed the game and definitely love it. It's so great to see her origins are fresh out for the better. Well, shooting is not my preference. It's a bit weird to feel less tomb raider. Maybe it's just me. Overall, I score 10 stars! :) Now, I'm forward to see the second game.

Currently, I try to finish White Knight Chronicles-- the first game. Yes, I know there is second game of the same title, but I want to finish the first one. it seems it might take me a while to complete it, considering my usual playing time is so much shorter than AD gamers. Also, I play on off on so on. Well, i still enjoy it. It'd been a while since I played a role playing game.

Currently, I got The Last of Us today. I put it on hold on until whenever i have my time.

I've just bought Skyrim. It'll be a while until I play it though, still working my way through Elder Scrolls: Oblivion :)

Back