What drink did you have today?

Grummer

Reaction score
I hope this will be a long standing thread like 'what did you do today' whats your vent' threads

it has to be alcoholics or else, a very fine cold beverage, not milkshakes, not orange juices

and it doesnt have to be a daily thing, but ideally yes LOL...

it has to be rum, whisky (or whiskey), bourbon, wine (red or white), anything,,,

as for in particular to wine, please state what grapes and its vintage (year of harvesting) and orgin , give your rate out of 5 or out of 10 , anyway you prefer but be realistic in terms of prices as well you can comment on this also please dont send if the drinks you had are from the very bottom of the normal range, its pointless, the point of this thread is to educate what are out there and to help one another to know if the novelty, exotic hand made are worth the extra dosh (money), like for beers I no long buy in 6 packs of doz of cheap shit, i buy in 2 bottles of singles costing $7 each sometimes 10 each yes, these are NOT cheap but thats the thing it really opens up to what beer REALLY ought to taste like!... i too like whisky because i pay attention to its structure, body, flavour and its longtivity of its taste/aftertaste...

so there
my first post is

Mountain Goat Beer, - India Pale Ale, 640ml
handmade -rare breed- they said on lablel...

tastes?
very well balanced on in between its own unique taste/structure and what india pale ale supposed to taste like, id give it 8/10 because it was reasonablly pirce for 640ml T $8.50 (NOW this is in NZ, where this might be $5 a bottle in the States)

excellent beer!

my 'current favourite' is Emersons Old 95..bloody good but all sold out :(

your turn

this thread is aimed toward d/Deaf Connoisseur

no time wasters please

and

Enjoy sharing your joy of fine drinks

for one day we might/shall meet for a great time enjoying life's great pleasure and company of liked minded people who appreciate fine things, class or creed matters not, the love of it and the love of sharing matters so

Cheers!

Can't participate since I don't drink much more than water and the occasional Sprite. Darn!

I can't drink alchol bcause illegal :( I wish be without natural straight they authority, I lots of often drink water!

I enjoy a glass of wine, sweet wine is my favorite. Though I can rarely turn down a hard liquor, especially some vodka or tequila.

Wirelessly posted

Jarritos

I am lots of study addiction enjoy reading peace alldeaf opinion share! I lots of best hard building, I try effort and focus on improve goal improve future change better I learn change skills and grow skills!

I enjoy a glass (or two) of wine with my dinner. (I had some baked haddock fillets, baked potatoes and asparagus & mushrooms cheese melt... Yum!!!)

I am in the mood for a triple shot of Jack Daniels with a beer chaser. Give me a few of those and I will be happy for the night.

Whiskey is my drink of choice...if I were nearby, I'd join ya :)

Back in '86 when I lived in Missouri, I used to keep a bottle of Jack wrapped up in a blanket and tied to the spare tire that was under the bed of my little Ford Ranger truck during the winter. It would get chilled and be ready for a good drink when I needed it.

Goodness, I feel like breaking out the GranGala, an orange liquer. :)

Jack Daniel's is pretty expensive in Canada, my jaw dropped to see how cheap it is in Arkansas. But I profess a preference for Maker's Mark which I cannot get in Canada at all.

soon - I will drink a fine homemade coffee. This small bag of coffee beans is from Yemen - Saih Valley. We're fortunate enough just to get 1 lb of it because this particular farmer in Yemen has only 300 trees.

On the average - one tree can produce about 1 lb of coffee beans. In Yemen, it produces much less than that because they're not industrialized like Brazilian farmers under contract with Starbucks or those big namers.

Can't wait to try it!

Jack Daniel's is pretty expensive in Canada, my jaw dropped to see how cheap it is in Arkansas. But I profess a preference for Maker's Mark which I cannot get in Canada at all.

I'm from Arkansas, and I agree- the drinks there are really cheap. I miss buying my drinks there! Wah!

Here's some local prices currently for Jack Daniel's.

USA

Back