What drink did you have today?

Jack Daniel's is pretty expensive in Canada, my jaw dropped to see how cheap it is in Arkansas. But I profess a preference for Maker's Mark which I cannot get in Canada at all.

We should spend a day together drinking various spirits......

Anyhoo.. I am currently drinking the Reverend.
A Belgian Style Quad Ale. 10% abv. wooooooot

Centrifuged beer is so much better than filtered.

In Canada, the small bottle of Jack Daniel's is about 35 or 40 bucks so it's considered fancy to get Jack's. Same bottle in Arkansas was only like 19 or 21 bucks. Almost half the price.

I kept thinking that if I opened a liquor store that's open on Sundays only in the South, I'd be a multi-millioinaire :) I've never seen so many liquor stores packed together like they are in Arkansas, Georgia and Mississippi yet you can't get any on Sundays. Argh. I KNOW they drink on Sundays so it doesn't make sense to keep the shops closed. It's funny to see the last minute runs on Saturday nights.

Jack Daniel's is pretty expensive in Canada, my jaw dropped to see how cheap it is in Arkansas. But I profess a preference for Maker's Mark which I cannot get in Canada at all.

makers mark is great stuff, cheap here in NZ, and better than most bourbons
I also have Eliah Craig 12, Van Winkle 12, Bookers (very good but very very strong), wild turkey 101. My fav bourbon at home is the WT101, van winkle comes close second just a tad tooo sweet i guess the older like 15 or 21 would be better but dont want to know its prices (in USA the 23 yo is over $400 per bottle!)...

my favourite is Bookers (but its still in box - saving it for as I have rules to have 6 bottle opened at any one time)

Cheers and yes if you come to NZ, you're welcome to join for some drams :)

Havana Club Anjo 7 Anos just now before i take dogs for a walk at the river...
nice rum! straight from Cuba.

Gonna get a Barrel Proof Havana Club next month

also I wish be pop caffience and juice and milk sometimes of course i am lot of water but
I addiction on pop not much often!I change manage work! :)

Vitamin water... the black label (not sure what flavor that is). My friend is getting us wine as I type this so I will be drinking pinot grigio very very soon :D

also I wish be pop caffience and juice and milk sometimes of course i am lot of water but
I addiction on pop not much often!I change manage work! :)

we are talking about fine, top drink not coffee or tea, unless its a very expensive fine one. Please not supermarket or addiction, or water it not right place in here.

what pniot gringo, not just the grape what brand, vintage (year) and how you rate it

Does Voss water count? God know it costs enough to be important enough for your precious thread.

we are talking about fine, top drink not coffee or tea, unless its a very expensive fine one. Please not supermarket or addiction, or water it not right place in here.

exactly! I agree you! true! I believe it! pretty expensive! lots of something!

wise cheap

no i never buy cheap drinks, only moderate to expensive...in other words really good beverages

makers mark is great stuff, cheap here in NZ, and better than most bourbons
I also have Eliah Craig 12, Van Winkle 12, Bookers (very good but very very strong), wild turkey 101. My fav bourbon at home is the WT101, van winkle comes close second just a tad tooo sweet i guess the older like 15 or 21 would be better but dont want to know its prices (in USA the 23 yo is over $400 per bottle!)...

my favourite is Bookers (but its still in box - saving it for as I have rules to have 6 bottle opened at any one time)

Cheers and yes if you come to NZ, you're welcome to join for some drams :)
pappy van winkle 23 is about 250-275 retail here in town. I can get them for much less, like $150. Good stuff. I remember winning it over a game of foosball. (I feel sorry for the poor college kid who bought 5 drinks of the pvw 23. :giggle:)

Badger Golden Champion

I'm drinking a real ale* bottled by an English company called Badger. They produce fantastic beer. Some of their beers have a small amount of natural flavouring.
Hall and Woodhouse - Independent Family Brewers - Beers - Badger Ales

Tonight I'm drinking Golden Champion which has elderflower added. The ABV (Alcohol By Volume) is 5.0%. The elderflower gives the beer a lovely scented aroma. It's quite sweet for an ale - no bitter hop taste. It has a little bit of a fizz which makes it very refreshing on the tongue (we're currently experiencing the hottest day of the year here in London). It has a lovely golden colour. Delicious. 5 out of 5

*real ale is when the beer is still "alive" as the yeast hasn't been killed off by sterilization. It adds flavour and complexity to the taste, but needs to be looked after to avoid spoiling
331395646.jpg

I remember long time ago I was 18 yrs voda and rim, I don't remember snifle i forget name!

Back