What do you find to be the most unattractive quality in opposite sex?

The most unattractive qualities

• Bad Hygiene

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Smokers

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Fat/Obesity

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Lazy/Unmotivated

• Controlling

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Clingy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others - Explain

• Total voters

lumbingmi

Reaction score
Vote away.

I vote Bad Hygiene. Being clean and germ free are impt to me.

I cant stand it when a man becomes demanding and react with a "You left me" if I need to do something for myeslf. I dont need their guilt trips if I want some space :roll: Making me feel guilty never makes me want to stay with a man so that trick NEVER works!

dang... there's no "ALL OF ABOVE" ?

Several would bother me, but I voted bad hygiene as I think it is the worst problem if spending extended amounts of time with someone.

The funky chunky monkeys will make me say "NEXT!"

funkychunky.jpg

Lumby where do you find these hilarious images? You always make me crack up with your silly responses - creative visual answers.

Now I cannot get that monkey out of my head tonight! :shock:

So I take it that you despite fatso people?

Controlling is first and bad hygeine. If a guy who is hot, sexy and keeps himself clean is controlling..no thanks. However, I am anal about personal hygiene so I tell my husband that he cant get near me if he stinks. :giggle:

Another reason to feel sorry for my hubby, yep.

Lazy and a snob is very unattractive, just because a man works doesn't mean he can't help around the house and pick up after themselves.. I work; I come home-- clean, do laundry and cook. If I can do it, men can do it too. :)

I applause to those men who do house-work. :)

Lazy and a snob is very unattractive, just because a man works doesn't mean he can't help around the house and pick up after themselves.. I work; I come home-- clean, do laundry and cook. If I can do it, men can do it too. :)

I agree, there is no excuse because I work and my wife works. we both share the duties around the house. It is the right thing to do.

BAD Hygiene

If I had a choice from 1 to 3...

I choose bad hygiene first, laziness second and overweight third. I don't mind a big guy, just hate it when they said "I'm gonna lose weight" and nothing happens for 6 months.

Haven't been in a relationship that is controlling... but if I get a hint - I run for the hills!

That is the arrangement I have with my significant other. Sometimes we will trade whole jobs, she will wash my underwear, I cook a hell of a dinner for 2!

I agree, there is no excuse because I work and my wife works. we both share the duties around the house. It is the right thing to do.

SCBassist said:
That is the arrangement I have with my significant other. Sometimes we will trade whole jobs, she will wash my underwear, I cook a hell of a dinner for 2!

That's great! :thumb: I like you guys already--I wish more men would do the way you two do it.

Back