What do you do when you are bored?

Being bored? WTF is that? :hmm:

Its thay one moment in lofe in which you got nothing to do, you have no idea what to do, and your mind is not helping the case. And no alcohol to make you feel better. It makes yoy question life and stuff.

Its thay one moment in lofe in which you got nothing to do, you have no idea what to do, and your mind is not helping the case. And no alcohol to make you feel better. It makes yoy question life and stuff.

Yeah, I don't have those moments... :D

And alcohol would likely fuel a temper unseen from me in many years. I'd like to keep that part dormant, thanks.

Cause I'm a drunky... :laugh2: In all fairness, most medical professionals are heavy drinkers... :laugh2:

tumblr_mkn61nxmIx1s3qq9bo1_500.gif

I do work. but it's not enough work to keep me busy for the full afternoon.
Interesting. Except for lunch and potty breaks if I wasn't busy I had to find work to make me busy. Doing personal stuff during working hours was not usually an option. :)

I do work. but it's not enough work to keep me busy for the full afternoon.

But I get the impression that you have to be there because it is unknown how much work is going to come in when. In other words that sometimes are busy to the point of being too busy and thumb twitiling (sp) at others.

Back