What digital camera do you own?

I used to have one, but unfortunately, it's not with me. but I would love to get one for my birthday before going on a mini vacation :)

Oh, shit. How much did you pay for yours? They're pretty expensive from what I've seen but probably worth every penny. Read so many great reviews about it.

Got any pictures taken with your D80, by any chance? :fingersx:

Edit: Never mind, found your thread at http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/49190-nikon-d-80-camera-awesome.html :o

I got a kit that included the tri pod and a 135 MM lens and an insurance plan for the camera and lens for 1,200 dollars. I love this camera it takes awesome pictures. I am still learning how to adjust shutter speeds, ISO etc.. I have not been taking any pictures lately but as soon as I do I will post some more pics. I would like to get a stronger lens later it is about $145 dollars. for the extreme close up pictures.

2298948531_23de2d33c1.jpg

Here is a picture of the sun setting under the bridge while boating.

Babyblue, nice photo, a photo that looks like the sun is 'trapped' within the bridge--heh. :)

Great lens like Vivitar is widely known to be one of the best lens made and used, with the kind of lens you're hoping to get soon, it's lens that 'zoom'. Any 'good' lens will do, as long as proper care is well maintained. Happy picture taking! :thumb:

~RR

Babyblue, nice photo, a photo that looks like the sun is 'trapped' within the bridge--heh. :)

Great lens like Vivitar is widely known to be one of the best lens made and used, with the kind of lens you're hoping to get soon, it's lens that 'zoom'. Any 'good' lens will do, as long as proper care is well maintained. Happy picture taking! :thumb:

~RR

:ty:RR.. I am hoping to get a good zoom lens one day.

8266574_ra.jpg

8266574_ba.jpg

2.5 LCD Sony 5.1 Mega pixels, Later I will order 25x lens. Video and camera.
bought two 1 GB.

Olympus 790SW - waterproof, shockproof, snowproof.

Excellent camera, but I haven't had the chance to use it properly. I'm going to Sydney in 3 weeks, so I'll be using my camera like a crazed Japanese tourist LOL

Here is the lens I have.

353_2162_AF-S-DX-Zoom-Nikkor-18-135mm-f3.5-5.6G-IF-ED_front.jpg

Here is the camera I have...
353_25412_D80_front.jpg

I was wrong at first..... it is a 10.2 MP camera.

My Cheap HP digits Camera :squint:

My Last Sony camera stolen :(

Now I am thinking buying Sony, Canon or Nikon :hmm:

I used to have the HP PhotoSmart 635 Digital Camera. But i sold to a friend whom i thought i can trust this person who was going to pay me but did not paid for that digital camera. I bugged this person many times but this person was fed up with me and kept it without paying me in the past. The other person saw that this person had my camera that was stored in the plastic box but it was damage from rain. I was so pissed off with this person but i let this person go... I learn my lesson from this in the past.... NEVER give anyone with your items without getting paid for unless if you trust any person for long time that would be fine but not before... OH well - that's life!!!!!!!

HPPhotosmart635digitalcamera.jpg

Digital SLR is the way to go. At least it is for me.

If you understand techiques in photography, then a SLR camera is a good choice. SLR cameras isn't a good choice for new users of cameras.

Non-SLR digital camera did not give what I wanted. I was playing Kodak and Fujifilm Z10 many times. I gave her my digital camera because it did not photograph fireworks, moon, star night, and another amazings. I'm not against you. You choose what you want for your best. For me I wanted to buy SLR and become to like it! I understand that expensive. For me first time SLR user my photography captured amazing snow drift blow, moon, stars, and anothers.

Non-SLR digital camera did not give what I wanted. I was playing Kodak and Fujifilm Z10 many times. I gave her my digital camera because it did not photograph fireworks, moon, star night, and another amazings. I'm not against you. You choose what you want for your best. For me I wanted to buy SLR and become to like it! I understand that expensive. For me first time SLR user my photography captured amazing snow drift blow, moon, stars, and anothers.

SLR Cameras are better because when you look through the camera you are actually seeing what the lens (viewing through the lens) see and the Picture it will take.

You are not looking through a peep hole. in the other side of the camera..

Back