What digital camera do you own?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I used to have the Canon S500 until it got lost :squint:, so I ordered the silver Canon Rebel XTi. Haven't played with it yet but when I do I'll share some pictures with you guys.

Anyway, what digital camera do you guys own????? :aw:

Edit: Here's a picture I took with my XTi.

r9_030308.jpg

I own a digital camera but I am too lazy right now to get up and read the model. I think it's a Fuji but I am not sure....

I bought Nikon D40X two weeks ago. Like yours because Both Canon and Nikon are the best photography in class! I almost get Canon EOS Rebel Xsi but not available in store or online yet.

Kodak DX6490 4.0 I know it's time for upgrade new camera but I am hoping sometimes in November I will try to buy Canon Rebel or Nixon. :) Whichever give me a good price on it!

Curious... which camera is easy to use? And does it charge the battery? (that's a must, cuz I don't like buying batteries)

I have a Olympus C-765 UZ 4 megapixel digital camera.

Kodak DX6490 4.0 I know it's time for upgrade new camera but I am hoping sometimes in November I will try to buy Canon Rebel or Nixon. :) Whichever give me a good price on it!

Curious... which camera is easy to use? And does it charge the battery? (that's a must, cuz I don't like buying batteries)

You can buy rechargable AA batteries instead of buying alkaline batteries. I suggest ya review cameras at the store or read reviews of digital cameras.

I use digital camera Olympus FE-170 for a year. I dont know if I get new one but good enough to use my digital camera that I am using right now :)

I got a Kodak DX4330 zoom lens with computer dock for Christmas five years ago and haven't used film since. It's easy to carry and easy to use and great for trading photos.

I'd love to have a Nikon SLR digital with telephoto lenses, but maybe after my first best-seller hits the racks.

I got a Kodak DX4330 zoom lens with computer dock for Christmas five years ago and haven't used film since. It's easy to carry and easy to use and great for trading photos.

I'd love to have a Nikon SLR digital with telephoto lenses, but maybe after my first best-seller hits the racks.

Exact what I wanted but can't afford telephoto lenses. I look up in google and made my eyes wide the cost of lenses are expensive! One kind of tele lense price is about 9,000 dollars no way for me! I decide for 180 to 200 mm to get moon closer better to photograph.

I have the Canon Rebel Digital XT. It cost me $900 when I bought it last year and I love the thing !!! :D

I would recommend u Sony Cybershot DSC-100 (I am own this one) its really great shot and great battery stamia cuz I use that camera alot at any wrestling event and battery wont dead till like one more match left then change new battery...

I am currently own Sony Cybershot DSC 100... I am wonder which one is best cuz I am thinking abt go back school and major in photograhy so I could become photographer for any wrestling events...

Back