What digital camera do you own?

SLR Cameras are better because when you look through the camera you are actually seeing what the lens (viewing through the lens) see and the Picture it will take.

You are not looking through a peep hole. in the other side of the camera..

Exact because SLR Lens only can do that means MORE REAL with eyefinder something that LCD can't do that. New experience I believe SLR is very AMAZING! Good thing I chose Nikon. Canon is good choice too.

Here's a picture I took with my XTi recently. Default settings w/ flash.

r9_030308.jpg

I just bought my first hp Photosmart M437 last Saturday. I have not use much for photography yet so that I could take pictures of family and friends. Usually I will wait for special events like birthday parties or powwow events and other fun day thing in the spring or summer. Also I will try to take pictures of wildlife like birds eating at the feeder or squirrel running all over the tree in front of my house. I will try to put photos into the computer to show them to you or family members. Just have to read the instructions what I am suppose to do with the digital camera. It is fun to learn new things, right, eh? :wiggle:

Niiice.. I like the guitar too... I like the natural wood look...

Excellent shot. The default setting is what I usually use..unless I'm playing around trying to do different pictures. The Flash really brought out the shine on the guitar. (I'm sure you shined it up before you took the picture also;))

I need to get new camera, I am thinking of buying the Sony camera that my friends has, it costs $300 bucks though

I need to get new camera, I am thinking of buying the Sony camera that my friends has, it costs $300 bucks though

Get one of these lovely FujiFilm cameras (FujiFilm S5700) like I do, for $AUD299 ;)

WOW! Your picture show so beautiful details of colorful! Glad you have XTi. I m planning to buy one more later this year. Flash default can shoot very fast depend on your aperture setting how much light enter inside the len. I guess I m not expert of photography. I m learning to play with SLR camera like you have.

The aperture stop of a photographic lens can be adjusted to control the amount of light reaching the film or image sensor. In combination with variation of shutter speed, the aperture size will regulate the film's degree of exposure to light. Typically, a fast shutter speed will require a larger aperture to ensure sufficient light exposure, and a slow shutter speed will require a smaller aperture to avoid excessive exposure.

more info: Aperture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The aperture stop of a photographic lens can be adjusted to control the amount of light reaching the film or image sensor. In combination with variation of shutter speed, the aperture size will regulate the film's degree of exposure to light. Typically, a fast shutter speed will require a larger aperture to ensure sufficient light exposure, and a slow shutter speed will require a smaller aperture to avoid excessive exposure.

more info: Aperture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the info.. I did not even know what Aperture was until I read this.

I will have to look it up in my Nikon book. :doh: To be frank, I have been playing around with the camera more than I have been reading the instructions. I will have to force myself to sit down and read it. I know I can learn alot from it...

Thanks for the info.. I did not even know what Aperture was until I read this.

I will have to look it up in my Nikon book. :doh: To be frank, I have been playing around with the camera more than I have been reading the instructions. I will have to force myself to sit down and read it. I know I can learn alot from it...

Wonderful and fun to learn is what we don't know about photography in past. I experiment two different no flash and light flash in dark room. More exposure that can fill background closer to distance at low IOS. See below

apertureou5.png

By owlstarry at 2008-03-05

This weekend when I have more time, I will get out and take more pictures, :)

I will take the pictures on different settings. To see what works best for me.... (after I read more of the directions)

Back